Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,769,820 Members 49,243 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Talking Tom Cat, so funny

Tip us?

Davidandroid
Old
Account currently disabled - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Thumbs up Talking Tom Cat, so funny

“My daughter and I had so much fun with this application we just couldn’t stop laughing thank you, had tears rolling down my cheeks I was laughing so hard

Talking Tom is an addictive and interactive pet cat game for iPhone/ iPad and Android. Tom responds to your touch and repeats everything you say with a funny voice. A funny app that is a must-try and must-have for funny moments. Children gonna love that! BTW, be ready to spin out around 12MB of storage and bandwidth to play with Tom. But it’s worth, really. Works fine with Apps2Sd on Froyo.

HOW TO PLAY:
✔ Talk to Tom and he will repeat everything you say with a funny voice.
✔ Pet his body or head to make him purr.
✔ Poke his head, belly or feet.
✔ Grab his tail.
✔ Pour a glass of milk for him to drink.
✔ Forget about him and he will yawn or sneeze.
✔ Record videos and share them on YouTube & Facebook or send them by email.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Davidandroid For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Isabella02
Old
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 0
Wow, that's really a funny game, love it so much.

Piny12
Old
Thanks Meter 30
Some ratings in the market stated that this is malware, calling 0900 numbers and such. I uninstalled it, but I'm still waiting for a statement of the developers.

MacaronyMax
Old
Thanks Meter 626
i have this on ipad and phone now hope they release there talking larry the bired one that is awesome and the baby hippo to
alexluckett Old
Thanks Meter
Fun for about 5 minutes, hell boring after.

Andrewtst
Old
Thanks Meter 1397

DONATE TO ME
Damn FUN!.. hope others will coming soon
Phone: HTC ONE (M8) | | Kernel: Stock | ROM: Android Revolution HD 10.2 - 4.4.3 KitKat
Future Phone: ~ nil

Ex. Phone: Nokia 3310, Samsung S500, Nokia 7610, 7270, 7280, SE K750, Nokia N73, LG Viewty KU990, Samsung Pixon, UltraTOUCH, OMNIA II, Nokia 3120 Classic, Google Nexus One, Samsung Galaxy S II, S III, Sony Xperia Z, Z Ultra, Samsung Galaxy Note 3.

Tablet: Sony Xperia Tablet Z | ROM: Stock v10.5.A.0.230 - 4.4.2 KitKat
Future Tablet: Still Finding

Ex. Tablet: Google Nexus 10

LabRat02
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Well aren't you just a ray of shining light. Obviously everyone who posted above you enjoyed it.

I mean I get your point, there isn't much to it but it's still funny. Yes, my kid loves it.. However it has a grown up purpose as well..

Next time you find yourself in an argument with your girlfriend and she is getting a bit.. uhm.. lippy. Load up this app and watch her reaction as she hears herself being repeated in a high(er) pitch voice.

She may not like it much but she won't be complaining about it while Tom is around!

MUAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHA EvvvvIIIIlllllL!!

Solovey83
Old
Thanks Meter 11
Greetings to all. Wanted to ask. Why on Samsung Spica i5700, the sound disappears? I love this application, but it is difficult for using because of it.

vinaychopra
Old
Thanks Meter 0
After using it for a while I was unable to download any apps on Vibrant. I think something is wrong with this app.

flashman2002
Old
Thanks Meter 82
My family and I had a good time with this. Yes it doesn't serve much purpose but when your children and wife laugh isn't that a good enough reason to load it.