Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,782,368 Members 44,474 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM-CDMA-RSD] All Stock SBF files for Motorola Droid

Tip us?

slawson
Old
(Last edited by slawson; 30th November 2010 at 04:52 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 218

DONATE TO ME
Default [ROM-CDMA-RSD] All Stock SBF files for Motorola Droid

All of these files are for the MOTOROLA DROID CDMA VERIZON!
These are not for cricket or anyother carrier, they are listed as such by the name/number of the phone and android verison.

Droid - Android 2.0.0 SBF - Download

Droid - Android 2.0.1 SBF - Download

Droid - Android 2.1 SBF - Download

Droid - Android 2.2 SBF - Download
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to slawson For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Blanko6
Old
Thanks Meter 12
help please.
im stock on bootloop and dont know how to fix it, when i go into recovery i dont have clockwork anymore ( the reason i went into boot loop its cause i was trying to un-root)
so can i use the 2.2 files, re name it update.zip and flash it ? would that work?
thanks

strikeir13
Old
Thanks Meter 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blanko6 View Post
help please.
im stock on bootloop and dont know how to fix it, when i go into recovery i dont have clockwork anymore ( the reason i went into boot loop its cause i was trying to un-root)
so can i use the 2.2 files, re name it update.zip and flash it ? would that work?
thanks
No. this won't work. These are .sbf files so they have to be flashed via rsdlite. They CANNOT be flashed with clockwork and will probably screw up your phone more if you do. Boot your phone into bootloader, connect to your pc, and use rsdlite to use these files.

Before you do that, though, try a battery pull. Do that a few times and it might get you into clockwork.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

indie1138
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Thanks you just saved my ass.

maromas
Old
Thanks Meter 0

DONATE TO ME
Noob here!!!
I have a Vz MDroid that is flash to metro my question is I'm on 2.1 and I want to upgrade to 2.2 . How can I do this without losing the flash . Thanks for the advise

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA App
Evo4G "S-off"
Was=3.30.651 now=3.70.651
Hardware

Ben's
Old
Thanks Meter 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by maromas View Post
Noob here!!!
I have a Vz MDroid that is flash to metro my question is I'm on 2.1 and I want to upgrade to 2.2 . How can I do this without losing the flash . Thanks for the advise

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA App
Sorry dude but you'll lose your Metro flash. It will have to be reflashed. If you don't want to pay to have it flashed, I would start reading some online flashing manuals.

On the other hand, does anyone know where I can get the 2.2.1 files?

Sent from my DROIDX using XDA App

solidus636
Old
(Last edited by solidus636; 13th February 2011 at 10:37 PM.)
Thanks Meter 9
okay. so i flashed my droid with the 2.01, not knowing which version it was on before it got bricked.

the backlight turns on, but NOTHING ELSE shows up.

when i flashed the SBF to the droid with RSDLITE, the bootloader shows the SW UPDATE in progress, but it still boots to NOTHING...and when i try to go to the bootloader, all that is shown is the blank backlit screen..same when starting the droid.

i'm confused as to what exactly is missing here...the stock SBF is flashed, yet it still won't boot??

edit: tried 2.1, same problem!! currently trying 2.2...i'll update when it's done.

2.2 same problem.

refthemc
Old
Thanks Meter 50
Just as an alternate incase any of the links in the first post die, Peter Alfonso (Creator of Bugless Beast) has some links on his website.

http://www.peteralfonso.com/p/downloads.html
The Following User Says Thank You to refthemc For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

imagecolour
Old
Thanks Meter 11
Are there no files other than Verizon SBF files??????????

slawson
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 218

DONATE TO ME
bump.
/q0char
I run a store of buying and selling phones, so I always have stuff for sale!
If you want a phone? Ask me, I probably have it, or can get you one, or maybe even two!