Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,731,235 Members 51,868 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] SkyRaider Sense 4.2 [Adios]

Tip us?

jlss
Old
(Last edited by jlss; 31st August 2010 at 01:37 AM.) Reason: Typomania.
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorsUF View Post
I tried the gmail.apk thing on the first post in RC2 and it says "adb: not found" for everything. Am i doing something wrong or does it not work for RC2?
Do you have the Android SDK installed? If not, download it here.

See this thread on XDA for instructions on installing.

EDIT: Having read other of your posts I'm guessing you've done this. As to the gmail issue, I'm not having a problem so I haven't performed the recommended fix. Sorry.
~jason

DINC:ROM:Incredibly Reengineered 2.3 [RLS3] | S-OFF!(unrEVOked) | Radio: 2.15.00.07.28 | KINgxKernel [2.6.32.15] [HAVS] [BFS330] [OC] [UV] [#5] ||All With Huge Thanks To Our Developers

melophat
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by fishtank View Post
Anyone having problem with gmail sending? I can receive but not reply/senf email. Tried desktop and its fine.
are you able to use talk/gtalk?

bobby janow
Old
Thanks Meter 363
Quote:
Originally Posted by upther View Post
No complaints about battery life from me anymore. 11:06 up time, 3:39 awake time, 71% battery left. I'm very happy with that.
WTF? I have 7:35 up and 1 awake with only 67 left. 3:39 awake with 71%?? What the heck am I doing or you're not doing?

I'm sorry but I have to bail on this Rom for now. Got to find RC2 or move on.

jlss
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobby janow View Post
WTF? I have 7:35 up and 1 awake with only 67 left. 3:39 awake with 71%?? What the heck am I doing or you're not doing?

Sorry you're having trouble. Give me 2 min and I'll put up a link for you to d/l RC2. Standby..
~jason

DINC:ROM:Incredibly Reengineered 2.3 [RLS3] | S-OFF!(unrEVOked) | Radio: 2.15.00.07.28 | KINgxKernel [2.6.32.15] [HAVS] [BFS330] [OC] [UV] [#5] ||All With Huge Thanks To Our Developers

thatdudebutch
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 1856

DONATE TO ME
Anyone have a loading screen every time you leave an app/screen?

Sent from my ADR6300 using XDA App

Browse our site, follow us on Twitter, check us out on Facebook, and drop by and chat!
Get the official Team BAMF Forum App in the Play Store now!

Crimton
Old
(Last edited by Crimton; 31st August 2010 at 02:01 AM.)
Thanks Meter 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by melophat View Post
anyone having a problem with fix permissions in rom manager? i'm getting "An error occured while attempting to run privileged commands!" hen i try to run it.. anyone have any ideas?
edit:also, i can't mount emmc/internal storage via usb.. selecting the usb connection as disk drive only mounts the flash, not internal. my bad.. didn't see the windows "scan and fix disk" originally.. saw it and ran it and now it's showing both..
were you using win 7? how did you scan and fix disk?

jlss
Old
(Last edited by jlss; 31st August 2010 at 02:00 AM.) Reason: Editing and edit, then deleting the edit I edited.
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:

As promised, here's RC2. The joy of saving stuff Sorry for the long URL.
~jason

upther
Old
Thanks Meter 22
Quote:

I think the biggest thing was that the hour and a half of Rdio I listened to was with the screen off so my CPU was ramped down to 422 and that helps a lot on battery. Still some pretty rapid battery loss when using the internet, 1% every 3-4 minutes. Not sure what is acceptable but I can survive with that and if it gets to be too much of a problem, it's easy to go into SetCPU and ramp it down.

melophat
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimton View Post
were you using win 7? how did you scan and fix disk?
yup, windows 7.. and in this case, it gave me a popup when i plugged in and mounted the phone as a disk drive.. but you can invoke it yourself if you plug in and mount the phone as a disk drive, then right click on the drive you want to scan (onboard or flash mem) and go to properties, then click on the tools tab and click on "Check now..." under the Error-checking section. you can also defrag there if you want, tho i don't know what good this will do

boredinpa
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlss View Post
Try *22890 (activation + PRL update) or *22899 (PRL only).
Thanks! Worked like a charm! I will check the signal over the next day..

Sent from my ADR6300 using XDA App

Tags
4.0, acd168 loves sr4.0, best rom, best sense rom, froyo, google hire ihtfp69, hands down, highraider 4.0, htc need to hire ihtfp69, i love sky raider!!!, i love this f**king place, most stable rom, real htc sense, rom, sense, sky raider, skyfaded 4.0, skyraider, why r there so many tags?
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe