1) normal
2) normal+menu unlock
3) normal+trackball unlock
4) music buttons
5) music buttons+menu unlock
6) music buttons+trackball unlock
7) restore HTC lock screen
8) get me out of here!
worked like a charm, i did it in terminal emulator on the phone. works great.

Thank you

cooljames2186
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casbah View Post
I've experienced this with just about every ROM I've flashed (Ruby, Cyanogen, Virtuous, Redemption, Uncommon Sense, and with this one too). It's not a ROM issue and one app developer even added to the app description that the market was having issues. It also happened to me this morning so I just cancelled and immediately did an install and it worked.
This is true...that would be the usual procedure; however, that option is not presentable in this install loop.The button is not accessible, instead you are stuck with a button that says "Installing..." and is grey-ed out. Usually these can be cancelled and either re-installed via market or installed via astro manager (since the cache is in the download folder on the sd card) but unfortunately since I can't download or re-install any apps right now...those methods are useless. I would be able to install the back ups via app backups on sd card but there is no way to access the sd card with out a capable app...

brbdc
Old
Thanks Meter 0
3.3.1 is working good for me. Lockscreens are nice. I like rotary with music.

I had a lockup on 3.3 last night overnight (phone was idle). Only thing I did before bed was tested out hibernate. I turned the phone back on and left it in clock mode. It was boot looping when I woke up.

ahensler05
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I'm thinkin its sync issues, but why does my phone need five minutes+ to sit after any kind of reboot? If I try to use it its literally so slow it just locks up. After five or ten min it runs fine till I reboot again. All this started after flashing 3.3 and kk bfs 5

Sent from my ADR6300

Longship
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Default Phone Locking, Sluggish

Would an update to the ROM ever install automatically? The reason I'm asking is that I have been on 3.3 since it was released, everything has been working great. This morning on the way to work, still working well.

Then, I'm sitting at my desk and try to wake my phone and it is unresponsive. I pull the battery, reboot and everything "seems" fine. Then screen blanks and I can't wake the phone again. Sometimes after reboot it gets to the home screen, sometimes it gets hung on the lock screen. Other times it just hangs at randoms spots.

The reason I asked about the ROM auto-updating is that I didn't do anything different and now I'm having issues.

SR 3.3...Radio 2.15...Stock Kernal

ihtfp69
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 803

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Longship View Post
Would an update to the ROM ever install automatically? The reason I'm asking is that I have been on 3.3 since it was released, everything has been working great. This morning on the way to work, still working well.

Then, I'm sitting at my desk and try to wake my phone and it is unresponsive. I pull the battery, reboot and everything "seems" fine. Then screen blanks and I can't wake the phone again. Sometimes after reboot it gets to the home screen, sometimes it gets hung on the lock screen. Other times it just hangs at randoms spots.

The reason I asked about the ROM auto-updating is that I didn't do anything different and now I'm having issues.

SR 3.3...Radio 2.15...Stock Kernal

Never. Update to 3.3.1 using Rom manager.
Phone #1: Rooted Droid Incredible - SkyRaider ROMs
Phone #2: Rooted Thunderbolt - SkyRaider Zeus
Tablet: Motorola Xoom

Click to follow me on Twitter!

If you like something I did, donate to my beer fund and click the Thanks button!

Longship
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by ihtfp69 View Post
Never. Update to 3.3.1 using Rom manager.
It locks @ the lock screen and I can't get it to load now. Tried Rom manager 2x and it hung, read the forum and saw a suggestion to reinstall Rom Manager. So I uninstalled it and now can't even get back to loading it. Do you think a reflash of 3.3 will help?

Now, I have somehow get 3.3 zip back on my SDcard if that is the next step. Can you mount the SDcard from recovery? Or will I need to manually pull the SDcard and move the file there, then reinsert for reflash.

Thanks for your help. Like I said earlier I have had zero issues with SR and have been using it for some time.

Teksu
Old
(Last edited by Teksu; 18th October 2010 at 06:53 PM.) Reason: my awesome spelling
Thanks Meter 33
you can mount your sd card in recovery

goto the mount partition menu, then select mount usb storage. when your done moving files you then need to select unmount usb storage.

alternatively you can also push the files with adb

mbsmd
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Thanks for the nice work on the ROM.
Donation is waiting for you...

beagle804
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjg7876 View Post
Try this, it is currently working for me:

settings->manage apps->all->gmail->clear data. Then reopen gmail from all programs, it should say waiting on sync. Give it a few minutes, then send test emails and see if it is working. So far, working good for me.

Gudy
I've tried this sequence on just about every Froyo rom I've tried with no luck. Just tried it on this rom and still no luck. I'm not even getting new emails from my secondary account to sync to the device. Everything comes through if I perform a manual refresh but that is the extent of it.

Tags
4.0, acd168 loves sr4.0, best rom, best sense rom, froyo, google hire ihtfp69, hands down, highraider 4.0, htc need to hire ihtfp69, i love sky raider!!!, i love this f**king place, most stable rom, real htc sense, rom, sense, sky raider, skyfaded 4.0, skyraider, why r there so many tags?
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe