Cyngn, OnePlus, Micromax – The Legal Battle

Recently, a battle has been waging in India over the rights to distribute the commercial … more

Lean Mean Battery Power Saving App Review

We talk a lot about battery topics here at XDA TV. We talk about everything from Power Banks to USB … more

Android 5.1 Possibly Coming February 2015

Google released Android 5.0 just over a month ago, and since then Lollipop has been trying to … more

Double Tap to Wake on the Nexus 6 Without Root

A few weeks ago, we featured an app which allowed the Nexus 6 to regain the double tap to wake … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Thread Closed

[GUIDE] How to root Android 2.2 on the EVO 4G Outdated

OP regaw_leinad

26th August 2010, 09:46 AM   |  #21  
Flag Hillsboro
Thanks Meter: 66

962 posts
More
Somewhere I read the phrase "pants explosion." That is very fitting to what we are getting any minute. I am going to go walk my dog, and when I return, I am gonna hit refresh every two seconds until I..... jiz.... in my pants!
26th August 2010, 09:49 AM   |  #22  
Thanks Meter: 11

60 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by regaw_leinad

I'm getting the basics out tonight and will make it an easy read like my Hero rooting guide tomorrow sometime, because I am exhausted tonight.

Well god, it's almost 4 in the morning in Florida. I'd just like to thank you for your dedication to getting this out tonight. I'll check back in the morning after a few suckers...errm, beta testers have had a whack at it.
26th August 2010, 09:51 AM   |  #23  
Thanks Meter: 3

40 posts
Donate to Me
just sitting here refreshing the page hoping server dont crash from all of us giving page 1,000,000 hit a second. watch dos box blinking # _ aaaw the torture!!!!
26th August 2010, 09:54 AM   |  #24  
Thanks Meter: 1

10 posts
I love you all. Just repurchased my Evo4G today, and voila my prayers have been answered!

Sent from my Evo4G using XDA app
26th August 2010, 10:00 AM   |  #25  
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter: 2,975

5,838 posts
Donate to Me
I just wanna say regaw you and the rest of the devs are freaking amazing . Thank u so much for all of your hard work. You've just answered so many peoples prayers.

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA App
26th August 2010, 10:02 AM   |  #26  
Flag Hillsboro
Thanks Meter: 66

962 posts
More
I hope he didn't fall asleep. I shouldn't even be up this late. I have work in the morning.
26th August 2010, 10:11 AM   |  #27  
Thanks Meter: 0

64 posts
Lol I'm at work right now. But a couple questions... assuming that you have pri 1. 40 with froyo unrooted when you root via your method does updated pri stay? And if so can a previously rooted phone 2/2 of toast method unroot update pri with froyo then root using your method keeping same pri?
26th August 2010, 10:15 AM   |  #28  
OP Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer
Flag Seattle, WA
Thanks Meter: 3,664

3,665 posts
More
Don't worry, I'm not asleep, and I will have everything laid out. I'm finishing up my brother's EVO right now, so I can get the steps completely down
26th August 2010, 10:22 AM   |  #29  
Flag Sherwood, Oregon
Thanks Meter: 5

136 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by regaw_leinad

Don't worry, I'm not asleep, and I will have everything laid out. I'm finishing up my brother's EVO right now, so I can get the steps completely down

YOur not alone, Ive been up tracking the forums since the first tweet came through lol. So I've been following it all. Ive been patient tell now that it is finally here, now I want it lol
26th August 2010, 10:25 AM   |  #30  
Thanks Meter: 0

73 posts
What is ROOT? I'm just kidding ok i am happy myself and have been watching this threading like a hawk. No work tomorrow means Aldo will be trying to get AAC codec working on his Evo. My fault for being to eager and accepting my fate i mean OTA 2.2. Now i can get back to making the video and sound look better.

Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
(.y.), awesomesauce, downgrade 2.1, evo 2.2 root, evo 2.2 stock root, froyo, regaw, rootastic, titties!!
Previous Thread Next Thread