5,605,250 Members 38,882 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Stuck in "Sony Ericsson" after Edit Framework Folder

Tip us?
 
Dricos
Old
#1  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 179
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Jakarta
Default Stuck in "Sony Ericsson" after Edit Framework Folder

Yah,..
My X10, now stuck in Leter " Sony Ericsson " .
That's my false,..
I did the stupid step for put the files on system\Framwork...
Ok,.. Forgeted..

I need help now,...

1).How Put the Firmware-res.apk to system\Framework

Using ADB ,might not possible because the computer not recognize my x10 as ADB anymore , and usb debuging status was not checked .

2). I've tried using Update Service Setup.exe, but still got the problem on Power off the phone.

> As we know , shuting down/(power off ) by removing battery is not posible in this device.

Step for updating is :
-Press and hold back button on the x10, while pluging the usb cable into x10
-Continue holding back button until the NEXT

Simple or big problem?
> How to Power Off the Phone , since the phone was stuck in logo /"sony ericsson"

Thanks,...
 
bingobadgo
Old
#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 115
Join Date: May 2009
Why not leave the battery to drain, then plug into the computer?
 
inteks
Old
#3  
inteks's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 704
Posts: 1,063
Join Date: Oct 2006

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dricos View Post
Yah,..
My X10, now stuck in Leter " Sony Ericsson " .
That's my false,..
I did the stupid step for put the files on system\Framwork...
Ok,.. Forgeted..

I need help now,...

1).How Put the Firmware-res.apk to system\Framework

Using ADB ,might not possible because the computer not recognize my x10 as ADB anymore , and usb debuging status was not checked .

2). I've tried using Update Service Setup.exe, but still got the problem on Power off the phone.

> As we know , shuting down/(power off ) by removing battery is not posible in this device.

Step for updating is :
-Press and hold back button on the x10, while pluging the usb cable into x10
-Continue holding back button until the NEXT

Simple or big problem?
> How to Power Off the Phone , since the phone was stuck in logo /"sony ericsson"

Thanks,...
hold power + home. release it when screen goes off. hold back and plug usb in.

timing is all. i had to try it a few time before SEUS released the next button
 
darebak666
Old
(Last edited by darebak666; 27th August 2010 at 02:54 PM.)
#4  
darebak666's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 16
Posts: 182
Join Date: Feb 2008
advice to wait untill you drain the battery is not a solution, it will switch the device off after time, but after you start charging, you will get back to the same situation, the device will start and will get stuck on the same place as now (personal experience)

try this before you reflash you device..
If your phone gets stuck on booting after playing with framework or some other stuff, I've found a way to repair it without reflash :
restart phone, connect it to usb
in adb shell run rootshell command again to gain root (wise to keep it after rooting), the "su" won't work cause it depends on gfx libs and they are not started yet..
mount sdcard with this command : mount -t vfat /dev/block/mmcblk0p1 /sdcard
and put your backed files where they belong.
Good luck!


forced restart as already mentioned in post above, hold power button + home button

it's from this thread
.
Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S
JELLY BEAN 4.1.2 V06

Samsung Galaxy Tab 7 Plus_Android 4.0.4 rooted
HTC One V _SuPrimo v3.50
Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini _MiniCM7-2.1.4
Sony Ericsson Xperia X8 _ICS
Motorola XT311 Fire _rooted
Asus P535
128MB RAM WM6.1_PDAVIET_Build 21028.1.6.0
 
Dricos
Old
#5  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 179
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Jakarta
Quote:
Originally Posted by inteks View Post
hold power + home. release it when screen goes off. hold back and plug usb in.

timing is all. i had to try it a few time before SEUS released the next button
Thanks,
it's solved,...
And now my x10 already get normal again..
but, I have some question :

After SEUS, the buid number has changed to 1.1.A.0.8
( Before SEUS Build Number : 1.1.A.0.36 )

I don't not know what I did, means "downgrade ? " or update ?
 
Dricos
Old
#6  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 179
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Jakarta
Quote:
Originally Posted by darebak666 View Post
advice to wait untill you drain the battery is not a solution, it will switch the device off after time, but after you start charging, you will get back to the same situation, the device will start and will get stuck on the same place as now (personal experience)

try this before you reflash you device..
If your phone gets stuck on booting after playing with framework or some other stuff, I've found a way to repair it without reflash :
restart phone, connect it to usb
in adb shell run rootshell command again to gain root (wise to keep it after rooting), the "su" won't work cause it depends on gfx libs and they are not started yet..
mount sdcard with this command : mount -t vfat /dev/block/mmcblk0p1 /sdcard
and put your backed files where they belong.
Good luck!


forced restart as already mentioned in post above, hold power button + home button

it's from this thread
Thanks, bro.. for ur advice,

My x10mini was reflashed now ,
It is unrooted phone now

I'll try rooting and try new themes I need your advice...
 
jonnieyap
Old
#7  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 20
Join Date: Sep 2010
help help help !!!!! im having the same problem but i tried everything ! but it still dosent work
 
Dricos
Old
#8  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 179
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Jakarta
Simple way,...
Just go to sony ericsson web, and you get the driver and services update..
Update your device through the sonyerricson service updater...

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


XDA PORTAL POSTS

Cloupload is a Beautiful and Fully Functional CloudApp Client for Android

If you’re a Mac OS X user who frequently uploads screenshots, … more

Microsoft Finally Brings Remote Desktop to Windows Phone

You may recall that back in October of last year, Microsoft released itsofficial … more

SideControl Gains New Powers through Xposed

You may recall that a little overa month ago, we first talked about SideCutsby XDA Forum … more

Leak Points to Windows Start Menu’s Return as Soon as August

About a month ago at this year’s Build conference, Microsoft … more