1. Download unrevoked3 choose wildfire and click unrevoked3.
You should also read THIS, info from unrevoked.
2. install the usb drivers! Follow this guide to do that :
3. go to the settings in your phone, go to the applications meny, go to the development meny and make sure "USB debugging" are checked
4. start unrevoked3 plugin the phone if its not. The unrevoked3 reflash should now do alot of things: DO NOT TOUCH YOUR PHONE! (u can touch it but dont unplug or click any buttons)
5. it should now be done. And you should se a menu with green text in it.
6. Gratz you have manage to install a new custom recovery. lets start flash a new ROM.
7. start with backup, go down the menu with the volume buttons. and go to nandroid click the touch pad.
in the nandroid menu chose "- Backup"
let it do the backup and when its done you should be back at the start menu in your recovery.
8.Now lets flash the ROM wich you should have on your SDcard. if not click "reboot system now" and move the ROM you want to flash to the SDcard
9.to get back in the recovery. shut down the phone. and when you start it again have the touchpad pushed down and click the power button.
chose "BOOTLOADER" with the powebutton
let it load and then chose "RECOVERY" also with powerbutton
10. Chose factory reset. then go down the meny to "advanced" and then reset dalvik I think it says( cant check this now)
11. go down to the "install zip from sdcard"
"choose zip from sdcard"
and find the ROM or files you want to flash in that menu
What order you should flash the files in are best described at each ROMs thread
currently wildpuzzleROM is the only ROM.
Let me know if there is something thats not correct here or something I need to clarify