5,815,265 Members 39,341 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

*UPDATED*Free Invisible military grade protection for HTC HD2,with instruction now

Tip us?

sylau90
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 45

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by tunppi View Post
thanks for the link, may I ask how much visitors/money have you got from bringing them visitors?
???why?I got no money...I just bring what I think is good to htc hd2 users...even HTC desire and EVO forum got this product as well...i also just found this website last few days...once this product is no longer free,I think nobody will buy it...so,i just post it here now since it is free now...

Device: HTC one X MIUI JB AOKP by Dekky with neocortex's kernel

If I helped or you appreciate my works,no coffee...thanks...buy me a tea,by clicking donate to me above my profile picture...or click thanks

mrroey
Old
Thanks Meter 11
great find. thanks!

woaloo
Old
Retired Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 6

DONATE TO ME
I've just ordered mine: 2,85 via paypal. Only for shipping fees to France.
Waiting now...for a few days (weeks....) ;)
Samsung Galaxy S4
I 9505

j2l84u
Old
Thanks Meter 0
You are using an affiliate link. Don't act stupid. There are rules on xda that state that you cannot advertise products for the purpose of making money. I have reported you to the moderators.

sylau90
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 45

DONATE TO ME
everyone can buy this product without worry...I didn't earn any money...Its easy you can see that...I know on the homepage of this product, got the affiliate stuffs...and I admitted I register it...but this is not really earning money as you all think...you can go check the policies&rules...and I already removed the affiliate link...now the link will direct link you to the HD2 protection skin...Sorry...

putradbm
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Dear all friends

I just discovered that the HD 2 that are displayed in the official website is a T-Mobile HD2.
I have ordered 1 for me in Indonesia for US$2.85 2 days ago, I just wondering if it will suit my International HD2...

waiting in worries..

Please someone can give testimony when you have already received the stealth guard

Thank you

sylau90
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 45

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by putradbm View Post
Dear all friends

I just discovered that the HD 2 that are displayed in the official website is a T-Mobile HD2.
I have ordered 1 for me in Indonesia for US$2.85 2 days ago, I just wondering if it will suit my International HD2...

waiting in worries..

Please someone can give testimony when you have already received the stealth guard

Thank you
yea definitely...you can click here got more information...

but I think TMOBILE HD2 slightly longer...but just 1.5mm difference...so,it doesnt matter...

sylau90
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 45

DONATE TO ME
got a question here?can I put affiliate link here?does anyone mind that?actually I already read through all the rules...there are no restriction on affiliate...just advertisement and promotion...anyway i already removed the link...just want to know about it....

putradbm
Old
Thanks Meter 1
I hope you are right, I hope 1.5 mm is nothing.

If it do not fit then a modification is a must. The back cover will be okay because we could cut it, but the front cover will be a trouble.

About affiliate, I can not give opinion, please ask the moderator.

thank you

sylau90
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 45

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by putradbm View Post
I hope you are right, I hope 1.5 mm is nothing.

If it do not fit then a modification is a must. The back cover will be okay because we could cut it, but the front cover will be a trouble.

About affiliate, I can not give opinion, please ask the moderator.

thank you
Yea,thats why I already change the link in the 1st post...at the same time,i already PM moderator...cheers...

Anyway,wish you enjoy the product and report back or share your experiences here...I'm waiting mine too...to Australia,maybe 3-4weeks...