Github Tutorial App Shows You How to Use… Github

Github can get pretty complicated and using it can become quite daunting, especially … more

Google Glass-like Clip-On For Regular Glasses Developed by Sony

For the price of $2,000, a pair of glasses that can run apps, take pictures, … more

Micromax Takes OnePlus to Court! Android Wear Receives Lollipop – XDA TV

Android 5.0 Lollipop is available officially for the Moto 360! … more

Google Invites Selected Devs to Buy Project Tango Development Kit

Just about a month ago, the curious Project Tango development kit was … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

*UPDATED*Free Invisible military grade protection for HTC HD2,with instruction now

OP sylau90

1st September 2010, 01:10 AM   |  #11  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 45

690 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tunppi

thanks for the link, may I ask how much visitors/money have you got from bringing them visitors?

???why?I got no money...I just bring what I think is good to htc hd2 users...even HTC desire and EVO forum got this product as well...i also just found this website last few days...once this product is no longer free,I think nobody will buy it...so,i just post it here now since it is free now...
1st September 2010, 01:26 AM   |  #12  
Thanks Meter: 11

111 posts
great find. thanks!
1st September 2010, 07:12 AM   |  #13  
Retired Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter: 6

393 posts
Donate to Me
More
I've just ordered mine: 2,85 via paypal. Only for shipping fees to France.
Waiting now...for a few days (weeks....) ;)
2nd September 2010, 06:04 AM   |  #14  
Thanks Meter: 0

11 posts
You are using an affiliate link. Don't act stupid. There are rules on xda that state that you cannot advertise products for the purpose of making money. I have reported you to the moderators.
2nd September 2010, 06:33 AM   |  #15  
OP Senior Member

690 posts
Donate to Me
More
everyone can buy this product without worry...I didn't earn any money...Its easy you can see that...I know on the homepage of this product, got the affiliate stuffs...and I admitted I register it...but this is not really earning money as you all think...you can go check the policies&rules...and I already removed the affiliate link...now the link will direct link you to the HD2 protection skin...Sorry...
2nd September 2010, 10:35 AM   |  #16  
Thanks Meter: 1

50 posts
Dear all friends

I just discovered that the HD 2 that are displayed in the official website is a T-Mobile HD2.
I have ordered 1 for me in Indonesia for US$2.85 2 days ago, I just wondering if it will suit my International HD2...

waiting in worries..

Please someone can give testimony when you have already received the stealth guard

Thank you
2nd September 2010, 11:26 AM   |  #17  
OP Senior Member

690 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by putradbm

Dear all friends

I just discovered that the HD 2 that are displayed in the official website is a T-Mobile HD2.
I have ordered 1 for me in Indonesia for US$2.85 2 days ago, I just wondering if it will suit my International HD2...

waiting in worries..

Please someone can give testimony when you have already received the stealth guard

Thank you

yea definitely...you can click here got more information...

but I think TMOBILE HD2 slightly longer...but just 1.5mm difference...so,it doesnt matter...
2nd September 2010, 01:16 PM   |  #18  
OP Senior Member

690 posts
Donate to Me
More
got a question here?can I put affiliate link here?does anyone mind that?actually I already read through all the rules...there are no restriction on affiliate...just advertisement and promotion...anyway i already removed the link...just want to know about it....
3rd September 2010, 09:25 AM   |  #19  
Thanks Meter: 1

50 posts
Smile
I hope you are right, I hope 1.5 mm is nothing.

If it do not fit then a modification is a must. The back cover will be okay because we could cut it, but the front cover will be a trouble.

About affiliate, I can not give opinion, please ask the moderator.

thank you
3rd September 2010, 09:31 AM   |  #20  
OP Senior Member

690 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by putradbm

I hope you are right, I hope 1.5 mm is nothing.

If it do not fit then a modification is a must. The back cover will be okay because we could cut it, but the front cover will be a trouble.

About affiliate, I can not give opinion, please ask the moderator.

thank you

Yea,thats why I already change the link in the 1st post...at the same time,i already PM moderator...cheers...

Anyway,wish you enjoy the product and report back or share your experiences here...I'm waiting mine too...to Australia,maybe 3-4weeks...

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread