Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,743,029 Members 42,685 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[22APR'12][ZIP] ★★★★HyperDroid-CM7-v6.0.0[a2sd][CyanogenMod7 LEO 2.3.7][seader_R9]

Tip us?

FerretAD
Old
Thanks Meter 57
Loving this one so far - Thank-you.

Everything I download from Market is unsuccessful, and I thought all you had to do was to unmount the SD then try again, but thats not working for me ?!?
Any suggestions for this please ?

tzic
Old
Thanks Meter 12
Very nice build. I like the style alot. One problem I run into is that every time I use the phone, when I hang up I get this message "the process com.android.phone has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again.

The layout is simply perfect, good job and thank you for the release. I hope you end up soon with a stable release
Device: HTC One X+
Rom: HTC ELEGANCIA™ Rom Series

pongster
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 5932

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by FerretAD View Post

Everything I download from Market is unsuccessful, and I thought all you had to do was to unmount the SD then try again, but thats not working for me ?!?
I'm able to download successfully...

try changing your locale to US English then download once then change it back again...
Check out the Insanely Fast, Uber Smooth, Exceptionally Stable Firmware & Kernels Built by the HyperDroid Dev Team...Get the latest updates... Click to Follow me on Twitter! Like our page on Facebook!

If you're enjoying the work we share with you please Press the THANKS button and RATE the thread... its FREE!

hd2joel
Old
Thanks Meter 18
Please anyone who has used latest darkstone build as well let us know how this compares. Darkstone has been rock solid for me so I'm reluctant to try this build but it sounds good.

lemonspeakers
Old
Thanks Meter 91
Quote:

I can download items without a problem. Check your settings.

BTW, download speed are incredibly fast, i've noticed.

what did you do to obtain this speed? I was using Mattc's N1 V1.1 and that is nothing compared to this.

Awesome pongster.

I can't get enough of it. This theme is so slick and so minimal. I'ts perfect. I've been waiting for a build like this.

Thank you.

pongster
Old
Thanks Meter 5932

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by tzic View Post
Very nice build. I like the style alot. One problem I run into is that every time I use the phone, when I hang up I get this message "the process com.android.phone has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again.

The layout is simply perfect, good job and thank you for the release. I hope you end up soon with a stable release
Got it... will try to find out what's up with it
Check out the Insanely Fast, Uber Smooth, Exceptionally Stable Firmware & Kernels Built by the HyperDroid Dev Team...Get the latest updates... Click to Follow me on Twitter! Like our page on Facebook!

If you're enjoying the work we share with you please Press the THANKS button and RATE the thread... its FREE!

Mangetsuginkei
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:

I have the same problem. Download takes ages to start, and then it's unsuccessful. I tried to unmount / mount the SD card and change the locale to US English but it still doesn't work.

Except this problem, this build looks absolutely awesome ! Great job !
HTC Ace Desire HD

Sharp SH905i
Sharp SH905iTV
HTC HD2
HTC DESIRE HD

lemonspeakers
Old
Thanks Meter 91
Quote:
Originally Posted by hd2joel View Post
Please anyone who has used latest darkstone build as well let us know how this compares. Darkstone has been rock solid for me so I'm reluctant to try this build but it sounds good.
I've been a fan of darkstone for a long time. I've moved from desire v5 onto hd2froyo v1, then to froyostone Clean and then finally to mattC Nexus1 V1.1.

Those builds that I have all tried out were great. They just worked. However. Froyostone game me screen freezes issue. And I noticed that they disappeared in nexus1 V1.1.

I am not seeing any screen freezes on this build from pongster.

I am beginning to think that the screen issues rise when you have some sort of HTC sense overlay. Because I've not noticed them on NexusOne FFR9 builds.

In terms of speed this one blows FroyoStone out of the water. It's noticeably faster. It rarely (RARELY) stutters. Scrolling is smooth. No checkerboard/whiteboard effect in web browsing. My Wifi speeds appear to be much faster for some reason.
Battery so far, I've been using it for 1 hour customizing at 50% brightness, has been great. I've drop 11% .

The theme is not so IN YOUR FACE as it's shown on the front page. That is just for advertisement. The theme is integrated deeply into this froyo build. It actually looks nice , very nice, to be honest (Compared to Shui8's build and HTCCLAY).

The only problem that i see someone having an issue with is the dpi. its set at 167 and thats very small. I mean, smalllllllll...

My eyes had to adjust to it. But it's not so bad.

For ADW, it've set it to protrait ONLY, with 5 icons horizontally, and 7 vertically. These fit perfectly! and everything looks great. I love it.

With the dock icons, I created a custom shortcut (by press and hold and empty spot on desktop), gave it a custom icon from my sd card, and then dragged that custom shortcut into the dock.

I can do this for the left and right Action buttons except for the square launcher icon. Can anyone help?

I've not been able to test call volume since its 3AM here and Everyone is alseep. Will test tomorrow and report/ Anyone in the UK mind sharing ur call quality?

Over all, this build has been great.

It's very well made and very well cooked.

I would easily give this build a 4.7/5

***BTW, APP: RootExplorer did not rescale at 180dpi using Mattc's NexusOne V1.1, But it scaled nicely on this build. Why is that? Not complaining,but I just think that it's awesome =)***

kivine
Old
(Last edited by kivine; 30th August 2010 at 10:50 AM.)
Thanks Meter 15
very sleek very nice. but everything is too small , far too small. not for me though. Small is good but too small is no good , hard time positioning my thumbs

Perhaps the author could do a poll? I'd prefer 180.

oh well time to readup on changing dpi...

pongster
Old
Thanks Meter 5932

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemonspeakers View Post
I've been a fan of darkstone for a long time. I've moved from desire v5 onto hd2froyo v1, then to froyostone Clean and then finally to mattC Nexus1 V1.1.

Those builds that I have all tried out were great. They just worked. However. Froyostone game me screen freezes issue. And I noticed that they disappeared in nexus1 V1.1.

I am not seeing any screen freezes on this build from pongster.

I am beginning to think that the screen issues rise when you have some sort of HTC sense overlay. Because I've not noticed them on NexusOne FFR9 builds.

In terms of speed this one blows FroyoStone out of the water. It's noticeably faster. It rarely (RARELY) stutters. Scrolling is smooth. No checkerboard/whiteboard effect in web browsing. My Wifi speeds appear to be much faster for some reason.
Battery so far, I've been using it for 1 hour customizing at 50% brightness, has been great. I've drop 11% .

The theme is not so IN YOUR FACE as it's shown on the front page. That is just for advertisement. The theme is integrated deeply into this froyo build. It actually looks nice , very nice, to be honest (Compared to Shui8's build and HTCCLAY).

The only problem that i see someone having an issue with is the dpi. its set at 167 and thats very small. I mean, smalllllllll...

My eyes had to adjust to it. But it's not so bad.

For ADW, it've set it to protrait ONLY, with 5 icons horizontally, and 7 vertically. These fit perfectly! and everything looks great. I love it.

With the dock icons, I created a custom shortcut (by press and hold and empty spot on desktop), gave it a custom icon from my sd card, and then dragged that custom shortcut into the dock.

I can do this for the left and right Action buttons except for the square launcher icon. Can anyone help?

I've not been able to test call volume since its 3AM here and Everyone is alseep. Will test tomorrow and report/ Anyone in the UK mind sharing ur call quality?

Over all, this build has been great.

It's very well made and very well cooked.

I would easily give this build a 4.7/5

***BTW, APP: RootExplorer did not rescale at 180dpi using Mattc's NexusOne V1.1, But it scaled nicely on this build. Why is that? Not complaining,but I just think that it's awesome =)***
Thanks for the thorough review... I appreciate it...

167 is small... If you have typefaces like frutiger condensed or myriad pro, you could easily tweak the fonts by renaming to Clockopia and DroidSans and DroidSansBold and putting them in the "/root/system/fonts" folder

I use Frutiger Condensed 57 (not free, so I can't include it)

Tags
android, best android build, best android chef, cm7, elegant, fast, hd2, leo, minimalist, smooth feel, stable