[22APR'12][ZIP] ★★★★HyperDroid-CM7-v6.0.0[a2sd][CyanogenMod7 LEO 2.3.7][seader_R9]

OP pongster

1st September 2010, 11:56 AM   |  #591  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Quezon City
Thanks Meter: 5,935

7,081 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrink

Thank you all for being so helpful!
I recently tried the 1.0 and had some market issues. New data img trick did the trick.

Now im on the 1.1, but my data connection doesnt work at all....!
Can anyone help me?

Thanx

data connection works fine here, even on a fresh install.

please try to reboot just to be sure.

btw, what exactly doesn't work?
1st September 2010, 11:56 AM   |  #592  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Quezon City

7,081 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by massage000

I wonder that can you add Sense to your build? (Something like this: REVOlution Sense 1.2r1/CM6_RC1 1.1 ) I like Sense widget!

I will probably never release a Sense ROM... unless its completely themed
1st September 2010, 11:57 AM   |  #593  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Quezon City

7,081 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thatruth132

i just transfered my data file from bangsters and didnt have any issues besides redoing my settings

As long as you're coming from CM6 builds, I think you should be in the clear
1st September 2010, 11:57 AM   |  #594  
Thanks Meter: 1

14 posts
number one so far
Ive only had this running for a couple hours but its perfect so far. My last build was darkstone froyo 2.1 which i loved. I really like that this is fast and has a high dpi. I did find that i needed to adjust the dpi to 200 mostly to make typing easier and because it was hard for me to see if the phone was on 3g or E network. Also the market wouldnt load other apps in the 167 dpi. I was able to finally tether my laptop with this build which is awesome, however when i let the phone go to "sleep" and the screen shut off while tethered, the data stopped and the phone froze. The keys would light up the screen but it would stay black and i had to pull the battery. I know you said tethering was buggy, but Im hoping this will be an easy bug to take care of. With the tethering feature i see myself never using winmo again. There were a couple other things but I cant remember them right now im sure i will post them as soon as i do. For now this has taken the spot of darkstones release as my daily HD2 OS. Thank you so much! Fantastic release!
1st September 2010, 11:58 AM   |  #595  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Quezon City

7,081 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terenth

my phone stucks on white screen. never had this problem before. Someone an idea what I could do?
Tried to install all new but the same issue

edit:
found this...
When u get stuck at white screen while rebooting open startup.txt and change set cmdline to set cmdline "rel_path=Android lpj=638976" and reboot again.
will try it....never forget the sticky

Is your build in "Android" the folder or the default HyperDroidV1.1 ?
1st September 2010, 12:00 PM   |  #596  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Quezon City

7,081 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by midwestmobile

Ive only had this running for a couple hours but its perfect so far. My last build was darkstone froyo 2.1 which i loved. I really like that this is fast and has a high dpi. I did find that i needed to adjust the dpi to 200 mostly to make typing easier and because it was hard for me to see if the phone was on 3g or E network. Also the market wouldnt load other apps in the 167 dpi. I was able to finally tether my laptop with this build which is awesome, however when i let the phone go to "sleep" and the screen shut off while tethered, the data stopped and the phone froze. The keys would light up the screen but it would stay black and i had to pull the battery. I know you said tethering was buggy, but Im hoping this will be an easy bug to take care of. With the tethering feature i see myself never using winmo again. There were a couple other things but I cant remember them right now im sure i will post them as soon as i do. For now this has taken the spot of darkstones release as my daily HD2 OS. Thank you so much! Fantastic release!

Glad to hear its meeting some of your expectations. Not sure whats wrong with the tether and sleeping... maybe you can enable "don't sleep or turn off screen when charging" in the settings as a temporary workaround.
1st September 2010, 12:01 PM   |  #597  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Quezon City

7,081 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RRibeiro

It's the first time I try to use Android on my HD2 and I choise this Android Rom to start, but i'm with a little problem now.
I get a message saying "Failed to mount the SD card. Cannot continue.
/bin/sh: can't access tty: job control turned off"
I try'd changing startup.txt like sayd in the first post and Android booted a liitle more, but faild again.
Can anyone help me?

Thanks.

Hi and welcome to the thread.

are you copying the HyperDroidV1.1 folder into the root of your sdcard?

if you changed it (name of the folder), you need to edit the startup.txt as well to reflect this change.
1st September 2010, 12:02 PM   |  #598  
Thanks Meter: 87

846 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pongster

data connection works fine here, even on a fresh install.

please try to reboot just to be sure.

btw, what exactly doesn't work?

thanx fo the Hyper fast reply ;)

My data simply doesnt work at all. I dont have the H/3G/E icon next to my signal bar. My internet dont work.... My data connection is enabled....

oh yea almost forgot. i have rebooted several times :(
1st September 2010, 12:09 PM   |  #599  
Flag Ericeira
Thanks Meter: 41

986 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pongster

Hi and welcome to the thread.

are you copying the HyperDroidV1.1 folder into the root of your sdcard?

if you changed it (name of the folder), you need to edit the startup.txt as well to reflect this change.

I changed the folder to Android name and changed the startup.txt as well.
Now I found that Android is still loading, because from time to time a new line is appearing in the bottom of the screen with many numbers allways increasing, but i'm waiting for 30minutes now and the numbers go in 3917....... i'm thinking when this numbers thing is going to end.
1st September 2010, 12:10 PM   |  #600  
Flag Milton Keynes
Thanks Meter: 0

66 posts
Donate to Me
More
App Scaling
Basically a few apps I'm using appear as a small box, the Engadget app for example. Is there a fix at all for that?
Also, on HyperDroid V1 I was able to remove apps like Touiter, I can't on 1.1, any ideas?
Otherwise it's an awesome build

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android, best android build, best android chef, cm7, elegant, fast, hd2, leo, minimalist, smooth feel, stable
Previous Thread Next Thread