5,600,335 Members 35,136 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[22APR'12][ZIP] ★★★★HyperDroid-CM7-v6.0.0[a2sd][CyanogenMod7 LEO 2.3.7][seader_R9]

Tip us?

bobheimer6868
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Question Vibrate Issue with this Thread and ShubCraft

I might be missing something very simple in my setup of these two Droid builds, so I figured I would post here to ask. This build is just what I've been looking for in an Android build, but I can't seem to get the vibrate function to work. I can set my phone to ring or silent, but the vibrate selection doesn't work. I've been through the different tabs and selected what I thought would allow me to toggle vibrate when I'm at work. Any ideas or assistance on this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again......

NickPP
Old
Thanks Meter 11
Could someone please tell me what the latest zimage adds that this ROM fails to do. Also, do I have to change the kernel if I am adding the latest zimage? Also, which zimage should I be getting for this ROM? Thanks.

htcfreak
Old
Thanks Meter 164
Hey "Ponster" if I am rite V 1.1 has just a new kernel that solves the WiFi prob & has few updates here & there..!!!

I have already updated the kernel on V1, so it ain't necessary for me to flash V1.1 rite..???

Or does it have somethin really more that I need to change it, I mean technically..!!!

PS: - I have read the change log in post 3
PDA Version: - HTC P3400i
Touch Version: - HTC Touch P3450 Black (The phone that made me fall in LOVE with HTC)
Touch Version: - HTC HD2 Euro Version
Touch Version: - HTC EVO 4G [Reliance - India]
Touch Version: - Kyocera ECHO (The phone of the future) [Reliance - India]

aminmomin
Old
Thanks Meter 0
[QUOTE=jellyfish0000;7959851]yes, running the setcpu profiles provided by the chef on v 1.0.
i copied my data.img to the new build and all worked, no changes required.[/QUOTE

May I know what setcpu settings you are using?

laneh
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Review:
  • To those who are having battery issues, try shutting down the GPS connection. The build has it "on" already. To test, add the power widget to your screen and notice that the GPS signal is on. Turn this off and your battery life will improve substantially.
  • The WiFi router works! Great job. It is, however, about 2MB slower than the WM cab. I suspect that could be the product of my SD card... maybe. Nonetheless, great job and thanks.
  • YouTube looks better than it has on any build. Fantastic.
  • Overall, the best build out there. I have no major problems.
  • Where is the USB tethering?

jellyfish0000
Old
Thanks Meter 3
[QUOTE=aminmomin;7960132]
Quote:
Originally Posted by jellyfish0000 View Post
yes, running the setcpu profiles provided by the chef on v 1.0.
i copied my data.img to the new build and all worked, no changes required.[/QUOTE

May I know what setcpu settings you are using?
here is it:

main screen
1113 max, 245 min, scaling: interactive, set on boot

profiles
screen off - 1113 max, 245 min, interactive, priority 85
charging/full - 1113 max, 245 min, interactive, priority 80
battery < 30% - 768 max, 245 min, interactive, priority 50

advanced
sampling - 20000
up threshold - 65
down - 30
ignore - 0
freq - 5
set on boot

all these settings obtained from v1.0 original from pongster.
HTC Desire Telstra Version from 25/12/2010

bravo pvt4 ship s-off
hboot-0.93.001
radio-5.11.05.27
CWM-Alpharev recovery v 2.5.1.8

Previous - HTC HD2 / iPhone 3GS / iPhone 3G / iPhone 2G / Sony W905 / (heaps more of junks)

bobheimer6868
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Any issues with the vibrate function on ringing for the phone and messaging? I can't seem to get my HD2 to vibrate when I set it to do so...

Black Box
Old
Thanks Meter 1
This is a fabulous build. Next to no freezes what so ever by disabling the g sensor. No sod. Can't express how awesome this build is. Thanks.

rainey06au
Old
Thanks Meter 0
A bit disappointed with this build as I've started to experience a lot of SOD's. Sometimes within 2 mins of booting, other times after an hour of use but it always happens. Bit of a showstopper unfortunately because everything else is working quite well.
Telstra HTC HD2
Windows Mobile Rom = HyperROM Ultimate v15.0 WWE
Device Radio = 2.07.50.27_2
Device SPL = 2.08.HSPL3
Google Android Build = ShubCRAFT v1.5

NoClue3378
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by heartsurfer008 View Post
Hey "Ponster" if I am rite V 1.1 has just a new kernel that solves the WiFi prob & has few updates here & there..!!!

I have already updated the kernel on V1, so it ain't necessary for me to flash V1.1 rite..???

Or does it have somethin really more that I need to change it, I mean technically..!!!

PS: - I have read the change log in post 3
Biggest difference between the builds is v1.0 is a PPP and v1.1 is RMNET if your not sure what that means refer to page 37
ChuckyDroidROM 2.10.1
Leo_RADIO_2.12.50.02
HyperDroid v1.0 PPPBuild

Tags
android, best android build, best android chef, cm7, elegant, fast, hd2, leo, minimalist, smooth feel, stable