Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,819 Members 40,987 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[22APR'12][ZIP] ★★★★HyperDroid-CM7-v6.0.0[a2sd][CyanogenMod7 LEO 2.3.7][seader_R9]

Tip us?

2girls1cup
Old
Thanks Meter 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeriquedeCoux View Post
install it onto my sd card again? or what? oh i forgot to say that i already changed the startup.txt..
yeah take a good look at OP and read instructions if you encounter problems. A fresh reformat and install solved all my problems.
Phone:
White AT&T Samsung Galaxy S Skyrocket

Old Phones:

At&t Tilt (where it all began)
G1
Mytouch3g
Cliq
Mytouch 3G Slide
Hd2 (hall of fame)
Vibrant
Inspire4G
Atrix 4G
Infuse 4G
Atrix 2
Galaxy S II

poo1009
Old
Thanks Meter 5
I face the problem like in v1.0, I can pair with my Bluetooth headset Plantronic Voyager Pro, but when make a call I heard just starting signal that tell me phone and headset connected for calling, but there is no any voice after that! I heard a voice again just when I hang up (a defalut signal for hang up of the headset.)
Then I cannot hear any voice by calling anymore even I recall by turning off bluetooth.
I have to reboot my phone the I can make calls normally, but without bluetooth headset.
It happen to me since v1.0.

kwill
Old
Thanks Meter 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwill View Post
Really loving the hyperdroid series and the work you put in outside of the already groundbreaking work being done by the developers, is very highly appreciated. I have one question though. When switching back to winmo, of course a few things are out of whack. One, I get some text messages from twitter and now when they come in, I'll get two phantom text. Meaning, I check the text messages, there's only one there. But, when I exit the text inbox. Sense still shows two unchecked text and I have none unchecked. Secondly, when I try and update the twitter tab in Sense, I now get a message that says "The account was forbidden to access the twitter server. And, nothing updates. Same message no matter what I do with it. Any ideas would be great to solve it and so far I've tried logging out of the account, rebooting and logging in. Also, logging into my account on the web, then posting. Which of course works fine
Ok, found the answer to the twitter problem here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...28#post7961028. Just started happening apparently. So, it was in no way tied to Android...just coincidence. The two phantom text messages were fixed using fixunreadcount.exe in case anyone wanted to know.
Lumia 920 - Dev Unlocked
Nokia Lumia 900 - Sold
HTC Titan - Sold
HTC HD7 - Fully Unlocked

2girls1cup
Old
Thanks Meter 12
can anybody connect to adb?
Phone:

Old Phones:

G1
Mytouch3g
Cliq
Mytouch 3G Slide
Hd2 (hall of fame)
Vibrant
Inspire4G
Atrix 4G
Infuse 4G
Atrix 2
Galaxy S II

yusufjee
Old
Thanks Meter 34
Is EDGE/GPRS always connected on this ROM? There is no way to tell. EDGE/GPRS is very expensive on my network so i will have to be very careful but i cant find a way to know if its always connected.

2girls1cup
Old
Thanks Meter 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by yusufjee View Post
Is EDGE/GPRS always connected on this ROM? There is no way to tell. EDGE/GPRS is very expensive on my network so i will have to be very careful but i cant find a way to know if its always connected.
how the hell is edge expensive? and compared to? you can just disable mobile data all together in settings...weird btw
Phone:

Old Phones:

G1
Mytouch3g
Cliq
Mytouch 3G Slide
Hd2 (hall of fame)
Vibrant
Inspire4G
Atrix 4G
Infuse 4G
Atrix 2
Galaxy S II

kwill
Old
(Last edited by kwill; 2nd September 2010 at 05:47 AM.)
Thanks Meter 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2girls1cup View Post
how the hell is edge expensive? and compared to? you can just disable mobile data all together in settings...weird btw
Remember, not every country is as fortunate as us to have unlimited 3g data or even edge that is reliable.

By the way, can someone tell how to alter the data.img to obtain the four icons on the dock? Lastly, when in gallery it just sits and tries to load albums, but never does. I'm guessing I must have to much crap on my storage card. Is there a way to just set a default folder for pics? I tried the .nomedia option where I could, but doesnt seem to be working.

Oh, and can we pretty much use any Android theme we find as long as we follow the mentioned method for changing themes?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	CAP201008301208.jpg
Views:	58
Size:	29.0 KB
ID:	393482  
Lumia 920 - Dev Unlocked
Nokia Lumia 900 - Sold
HTC Titan - Sold
HTC HD7 - Fully Unlocked

2girls1cup
Old
(Last edited by 2girls1cup; 2nd September 2010 at 05:23 AM.)
Thanks Meter 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwill View Post
Remember, not every country is as fortunate as us to have unlimited 3g data or even edge that is reliable.

By the way, can someone tell how to alter the data.img to obtain the four icons on the dock? Lastly, when in gallery it just sits and tries to load albums, but never does. I'm guessing I must have to much crap on my storage card. Is there a way to just set a default folder for pics? I tried the .nomedia option where I could, but doesnt seem to be working.
alter data.img? its not that complicated. settings-adw launcher-check LAB and RAB or Secondary action buttons. As for your gallery not showing files, go to dev tools-media scanner.
Phone:

Old Phones:

G1
Mytouch3g
Cliq
Mytouch 3G Slide
Hd2 (hall of fame)
Vibrant
Inspire4G
Atrix 4G
Infuse 4G
Atrix 2
Galaxy S II

slyre
Old
Thanks Meter 3
ok so now
along with wifi not working
no way to disable internet unless you go through settings

just went to make my first call and i cant understand a god dam thing
sounds like a dodgy answering machine, cant understand a thing

2girls1cup
Old
Thanks Meter 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by slyre View Post
ok so now
along with wifi not working
no way to disable internet unless you go through settings

just went to make my first call and i cant understand a god dam thing
sounds like a dodgy answering machine, cant understand a thing
its your radio...
Phone:

Old Phones:

G1
Mytouch3g
Cliq
Mytouch 3G Slide
Hd2 (hall of fame)
Vibrant
Inspire4G
Atrix 4G
Infuse 4G
Atrix 2
Galaxy S II

Tags
android, best android build, best android chef, cm7, elegant, fast, hd2, leo, minimalist, smooth feel, stable