FORUMS

Sunday Debate: How Can We Get a No-Compromise Phone?

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on Compromises. Come with your opinions and … more

PSA: You Can Optimize Your Note 4’s Recents Menu & RAM

The Note 4 never had the fastest Recents Menu, and despite its 3GB of RAM, … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (July 25 – Aug 1)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Voices Of XDA: Orbiting The Earth With Android

Editor’s note: This week’s feature has been written by forum … more

 View Poll Results: Is this helpful?

Yes!
 
1,448 Vote(s)
96.92%
No!
 
46 Vote(s)
3.08%

[REF]***Vibrant Directory(Bible)4.0--When in r0me(1/25/11)

260 posts
Thanks Meter: 77
 
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
27th December 2010, 08:26 AM |#161  
gho8t's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Birmingham
Thanks Meter: 31
 
More
i bricked my phone on break
with no access to my computer
and just a 2g internet connection tethering to my moms dinosaur
Came hear to visit dr. odin n get my j16 medicine
now im back up and running
i love u
 
 
randomlinuxguy
28th December 2010, 06:07 AM |#162  
Guest
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Is this thread still being maintained. Was one of the first things i would look at in the morning. Seems stagnant.

Maybe the holidays.
28th December 2010, 08:57 PM |#163  
ndwgs's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Everywhere
Thanks Meter: 208
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by randomlinuxguy

Is this thread still being maintained. Was one of the first things i would look at in the morning. Seems stagnant.

Maybe the holidays.

Holidays dude....

Sent from the helm of the vibrant Galaxy S!
3rd January 2011, 07:44 AM |#164  
AgentFour20's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bay Area
Thanks Meter: 203
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by randomlinuxguy

Is this thread still being maintained. Was one of the first things i would look at in the morning. Seems stagnant.

Maybe the holidays.

I was wondering the same thing . I know he was requesting help on keeping it up to date . A lot has happened in the past month .
6th January 2011, 09:39 AM |#165  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Andriod 2.2
After Samsung makes the Official Android 2.2 update available for the Vibrant, will xda-developers work on getting the FFC Mod to work on a Rooted Vibrant after people have updated?
13th January 2011, 04:27 AM |#166  
Junior Member
Flag Surat
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Hi, I have bricked my Vibrant..
Hello Friends, This is my first post in Vibrant, I have bricked my Vibrant and it was looked as I bought it from US (T mobile), Kindly help through all unlocking to latest update of Android 2.2,
Thanks,
Minesh.
18th January 2011, 05:07 PM |#167  
skypagers's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag SAN ANTONIO TX
Thanks Meter: 38
 
More
Wink
Quote:
Originally Posted by mineshkp

Hello Friends, This is my first post in Vibrant, I have bricked my Vibrant and it was looked as I bought it from US (T mobile), Kindly help through all unlocking to latest update of Android 2.2,
Thanks,
Minesh.

Minesh bhai look for the Vibrant Directory(Bible)Rev3.0 you will find all your answer there Sumjay ke nai
22nd January 2011, 04:30 AM |#168  
Account currently disabled
Flag Seattle
Thanks Meter: 24
 
More
Recently I had been assisting the OP, almyz125, with updating and maintaining the Bible. I believe that it requires a makeover (the OP does as well, I believe). So I took the initiative and recreated it from scratch.



I must say that this is not truly completed. There are probably about 20 ROMs missing that need to be added or created, especially in the bloatless section of 2.2 (only 3/10ish bloatless ROMs are present). The mods section is barren, the glossary is missing some common terms, and the whole thing could really use more

If anyone has any feedback or suggestions it would be much appreciated! So far, I think that this revision possesses several attractive new features:
  • Elegant, consistant design
  • Glossary for new users
  • Better organization, sorted by Android/kernel/modem version in descending order from newest to oldest
  • ROMs sorted by Android version, then type (official, bloatless, touchwiz based, ports), then developer/dev group, then version.
  • Approximately the same amount of content in 1/3 of the size
  • Dead links/out of date mods removed
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to r0man For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd January 2011, 10:08 AM |#169  
Member
Flag Houston
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Smile nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by r0man

Recently I had been assisting the OP, almyz125, with updating and maintaining the Bible. I believe that it requires a makeover (the OP does as well, I believe). So I took the initiative and recreated it from scratch.



I must say that this is not truly completed. There are probably about 20 ROMs missing that need to be added or created, especially in the bloatless section of 2.2 (only 3/10ish bloatless ROMs are present). The mods section is barren, the glossary is missing some common terms, and the whole thing could really use more

If anyone has any feedback or suggestions it would be much appreciated! So far, I think that this revision possesses several attractive new features:

  • Elegant, consistant design
  • Glossary for new users
  • Better organization, sorted by Android/kernel/modem version in descending order from newest to oldest
  • ROMs sorted by Android version, then type (official, bloatless, touchwiz based, ports), then developer/dev group, then version.
  • Approximately the same amount of content in 1/3 of the size
  • Dead links/out of date mods removed

looks real nice i would like to see something like that.

it really looks like it would be easier to update and easier to find things you would be looking for
23rd January 2011, 06:59 PM |#170  
Account currently disabled
Flag Seattle
Thanks Meter: 24
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nomathplz

looks real nice i would like to see something like that.

it really looks like it would be easier to update and easier to find things you would be looking for

That is exactly what I was aiming for when I designed that. Thanks for the feedback!
The Following User Says Thank You to r0man For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th January 2011, 04:53 PM |#171  
scrizz's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Flag Tampa, FL
Thanks Meter: 627
 
Donate to Me
More
Excellent rework on the bible.

Read More
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
bible, directory, rom, vibrant, [ref]
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes