Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,813,079 Members 54,177 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: Is this helpful?
Yes! 1,448 96.92%
No! 46 3.08%
Voters: 1494. You may not vote on this poll

[REF]***Vibrant Directory(Bible)4.0--When in r0me(1/25/11)

Tip us?

gho8t
Old
Thanks Meter 31
i bricked my phone on break
with no access to my computer
and just a 2g internet connection tethering to my moms dinosaur
Came hear to visit dr. odin n get my j16 medicine
now im back up and running
i love u
Samsung Blackjack-sold/Samsung Blackjack II-sold/T-Mobile Sidekick II-?/HTC Diamond-stolen/T-Mobile Sidekick (2008)-sold/HTC G1-sold/HTC Hero-broken/Samsung Vibrant-sold/HTC One X-broken

Google Nexus 4 - PA 3

Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 - AOKP
randomlinuxguy Old
Thanks Meter 0
Is this thread still being maintained. Was one of the first things i would look at in the morning. Seems stagnant.

Maybe the holidays.

ndwgs
Old
Thanks Meter 200
Quote:
Originally Posted by randomlinuxguy View Post
Is this thread still being maintained. Was one of the first things i would look at in the morning. Seems stagnant.

Maybe the holidays.
Holidays dude....

Sent from the helm of the vibrant Galaxy S!
Quote:
ZFFZ
Android - Zen for my BRAIN!

AgentFour20
Old
Thanks Meter 198
Quote:
Originally Posted by randomlinuxguy View Post

Maybe the holidays.
I was wondering the same thing . I know he was requesting help on keeping it up to date . A lot has happened in the past month .

vejar
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Andriod 2.2

After Samsung makes the Official Android 2.2 update available for the Vibrant, will xda-developers work on getting the FFC Mod to work on a Rooted Vibrant after people have updated?

mineshkp
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Hi, I have bricked my Vibrant..

Hello Friends, This is my first post in Vibrant, I have bricked my Vibrant and it was looked as I bought it from US (T mobile), Kindly help through all unlocking to latest update of Android 2.2,
Thanks,
Minesh.

skypagers
Old
Thanks Meter 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by mineshkp View Post
Hello Friends, This is my first post in Vibrant, I have bricked my Vibrant and it was looked as I bought it from US (T mobile), Kindly help through all unlocking to latest update of Android 2.2,
Thanks,
Minesh.
Minesh bhai look for the Vibrant Directory(Bible)Rev3.0 you will find all your answer there Sumjay ke nai

r0man
Old
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 24
Recently I had been assisting the OP, almyz125, with updating and maintaining the Bible. I believe that it requires a makeover (the OP does as well, I believe). So I took the initiative and recreated it from scratch.

I must say that this is not truly completed. There are probably about 20 ROMs missing that need to be added or created, especially in the bloatless section of 2.2 (only 3/10ish bloatless ROMs are present). The mods section is barren, the glossary is missing some common terms, and the whole thing could really use more

If anyone has any feedback or suggestions it would be much appreciated! So far, I think that this revision possesses several attractive new features:
  • Elegant, consistant design
  • Glossary for new users
  • Better organization, sorted by Android/kernel/modem version in descending order from newest to oldest
  • ROMs sorted by Android version, then type (official, bloatless, touchwiz based, ports), then developer/dev group, then version.
  • Approximately the same amount of content in 1/3 of the size
  • Dead links/out of date mods removed
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to r0man For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

nomathplz
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Smile nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by r0man View Post
Recently I had been assisting the OP, almyz125, with updating and maintaining the Bible. I believe that it requires a makeover (the OP does as well, I believe). So I took the initiative and recreated it from scratch.

I must say that this is not truly completed. There are probably about 20 ROMs missing that need to be added or created, especially in the bloatless section of 2.2 (only 3/10ish bloatless ROMs are present). The mods section is barren, the glossary is missing some common terms, and the whole thing could really use more

If anyone has any feedback or suggestions it would be much appreciated! So far, I think that this revision possesses several attractive new features:
  • Elegant, consistant design
  • Glossary for new users
  • Better organization, sorted by Android/kernel/modem version in descending order from newest to oldest
  • ROMs sorted by Android version, then type (official, bloatless, touchwiz based, ports), then developer/dev group, then version.
  • Approximately the same amount of content in 1/3 of the size
  • Dead links/out of date mods removed
looks real nice i would like to see something like that.

it really looks like it would be easier to update and easier to find things you would be looking for

r0man
Old
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by nomathplz View Post
looks real nice i would like to see something like that.

it really looks like it would be easier to update and easier to find things you would be looking for
That is exactly what I was aiming for when I designed that. Thanks for the feedback!

The Following User Says Thank You to r0man For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
bible, directory, rom, vibrant, [ref]
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe