Having trouble applying this with the newest CM 6.0.0 Stable? Take a look here for some help to get it working. Thanks to dirkydirk23 for these tips!
- Download metamorph (free) from the market
- Download the zip attached to this post
- Unzip the visual fix file onto your sd card. It doesn't matter where on your sd card, just somwhere where you can find it.
- Open metamorph, and allow it to run checks. Sometimes on the first time you open it, it claims that something is wrong on your phone and will close. If this happens, just reopen the aplication again and allow it to run checks. It will work the second time.
- Click on "apply existing theme" on metamorph.
- Navigate to the extracted file of the visual fix on your sd card.
- Click on it, and then select the .XML file
- Allow metamorph to flash the .XML and rebbot your phone. When it boots up again, the signal bars will be fixed!
Post if you have any questions or would like to express thanks