In additional to closing applications, MMTaskManager reports how much memory each of the application uses to see which application takes up the most space in memory. The app also display the total amount of memory your device has as well as available memory.
- Task Switcher
- Fully close a running application by tapping on the X button (both WM 6.5 and WM 6.5.x)
- Position fix for old apps running on WM 6.5.x
- Soft reset
- Memory usage report (Total, available, app usage, etc)
- .NET Compact Framework 3.5
- Windows Mobile 6.x Professional
- QVGA, VGA, WVGA, and Square Screen Support
- Landscape Support
- AppToDate Support
- Make sure that any previous version is uninstall completely and not running before installing any new version. Also, a soft reset is recommended after uninstalling old version. this way we can be sure that old version isn't running.
- October 17, 2010
- Update: October 19, 2010 - More stable core.
For more information regards Skinning and Multi-language support, Please visit my home page. (Google for MMTaskmanager)