FORUMS

Beats Music No Longer Accepting New Accounts

Whenever Apple launches a new product or service, it definitely manages to grab the … more

Do You Do Self-Repairs on Your Devices?

As smartphone designs become more and more complex, self-repairs on devices are also becoming … more

Sony Z4 Slips Out of Top 5 Smartphones in Japan

In a bid to streamline its flagship series which had been losing credibility over the … more

Sprint’s New Unlimited Plan with Ridiculous Capped Speeds

The carrier game in the United States is perpetually rushing forward at … more

Urgent help needed!!!!

23 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
 
By Youngin, Junior Member on 5th September 2010, 03:01 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
MY DAD HAS THE EVO AND HIS KNEE WENT OUT AND HE FELL INTO OUR JACUZZI AND I'VE TRIED THE RICE TRICK AND IT MADE SOME PROGRESS BUT FOR SOME REASON WHEN I TURN IT ON THE FLASH KEEPS GOING OFF.

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!

Sent from my HERO200 using XDA App
 
 
5th September 2010, 03:07 AM |#2  
Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Sounds like that evos done for do you have insurance?
5th September 2010, 03:09 AM |#3  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Youngin

MY DAD HAS THE EVO AND HIS KNEE WENT OUT AND HE FELL INTO OUR JACUZZI AND I'VE TRIED THE RICE TRICK AND IT MADE SOME PROGRESS BUT FOR SOME REASON WHEN I TURN IT ON THE FLASH KEEPS GOING OFF.

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!

Sent from my HERO200 using XDA App

IT ALSO LOOKS LIKE YOUR HERO200 ALSO HAS SOME SORT OF KEYBOARD MALFUNCTION.

In the meantime, sell your jacuzzi. Buy your father a knee brace for his condition and an Evo to replace the one he Adrian Peterson'ed into the jacuzzi that has no hope of ever recovering. Problem solved.
5th September 2010, 03:21 AM |#4  
nukedukem's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 55
 
More
Wow, the way you worded that I thought there was something wrong with your dad, not his phone!

In all likelyhood, since you've already attempted to turn the phone back on, the phone is toast. For future reference if you electronic device falls into water immediately pull the battery and get the device into some dry rice. Leave it there for at least 3 days and do not be tempted to put the battery in and turn it on until then.
5th September 2010, 04:38 AM |#5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nukedukem

Wow, the way you worded that I thought there was something wrong with your dad, not his phone!

In all likelyhood, since you've already attempted to turn the phone back on, the phone is toast. For future reference if you electronic device falls into water immediately pull the battery and get the device into some dry rice. Leave it there for at least 3 days and do not be tempted to put the battery in and turn it on until then.

he has a gash in his arm and it's in the rice right now I pulled the battery as soon as he got out the water and cut me some slack people im 14.
5th September 2010, 04:41 AM |#6  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Youngin

MY DAD HAS THE EVO AND HIS KNEE WENT OUT AND HE FELL INTO OUR JACUZZI AND I'VE TRIED THE RICE TRICK AND IT MADE SOME PROGRESS BUT FOR SOME REASON WHEN I TURN IT ON THE FLASH KEEPS GOING OFF.

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!

Sent from my HERO200 using XDA App

Quote:
Originally Posted by piry525

Sounds like that evos done for do you have insurance?

We do have insurance but sprint is probably going to find a way to screw us.
Quote:
Originally Posted by VSack

IT ALSO LOOKS LIKE YOUR HERO200 ALSO HAS SOME SORT OF KEYBOARD MALFUNCTION.

In the meantime, sell your jacuzzi. Buy your father a knee brace for his condition and an Evo to replace the one he Adrian Peterson'ed into the jacuzzi that has no hope of ever recovering. Problem solved.


I like the terms you used lol and my dad has a knee brace had to get surgery though.
5th September 2010, 04:44 AM |#7  
Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
If you have the insurance, you'll have to deal with the insurance company, not with Sprint directly. There will be a$100 deductible but that's far cheaper than buying a new EVO

Sent from my Samsung Epic 4G
5th September 2010, 04:51 AM |#8  
rymden's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 524
 
More
Yeah this is why you pay for insurance???
Sent from my PC36100 using XDA App
5th September 2010, 04:59 AM |#9  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Yea this happenedwith my hero but why is there a deductible when you're already paying for insurance?

Sent from my HERO200 using XDA App
5th September 2010, 05:10 AM |#10  
dami00976's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 15
 
More
my friend life isnt fair and why you pay a deductible i ask that same question my self why am i paying for something that im already paying? but what ever its better then buying it full price and your in luck even if they send you the phone(only the phone) ill be new they dont have referbished yet ohh and they will send you what ever they have first black our white so good luck
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes