XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[APP] SGS Tools

Tip us?

Fr4gg0r
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 673

DONATE TO ME
Sry, but I just removed the app from market.
I don't have the time to support this, since many features does not work properly on galaxy version xyz or due to some bugs...

If someone wants to continue developing this app, I can provide him the sourcecode.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fr4gg0r For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

hipher
Old
(Last edited by hipher; 1st January 2011 at 10:51 PM.)
Thanks Meter 0
Hi Fr4gg0r

Your app worked just fine for me to remove the apps from Samsung that I don't use. I'm afraid I cannot help at all with this project, I don't know anything about app development.

However, I've just updated my sister's phone to the official spansih froyo. How can I get the app? I'd like to remove those annoying things from Samsung and she's not going to be using new updates soon so the apps is just fin as it was. Is there anywhere I can download the app from?

Thanks for the work you've been doing. I've always found your app one of the best for the SGS.

Regards

tiagox
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Fr4gg0r, there is other way to fix de contacts letters ?!?! thanks man and have a nice new year !!

Fr4gg0r
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 673

DONATE TO ME
use on of the latest firmwares.. there the contacts app is already fixed by samsung.
The Following User Says Thank You to Fr4gg0r For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

tiagox
Old
Thanks Meter 4
what firmware do u recomend ?!? i use a gti9000B ... Galaxy S with portuguese BR language........... Thanks

Pierreken
Old
Thanks Meter 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by hipher View Post
Hi Fr4gg0r

Your app worked just fine for me to remove the apps from Samsung that I don't use. I'm afraid I cannot help at all with this project, I don't know anything about app development.

However, I've just updated my sister's phone to the official spansih froyo. How can I get the app? I'd like to remove those annoying things from Samsung and she's not going to be using new updates soon so the apps is just fin as it was. Is there anywhere I can download the app from?

Thanks for the work you've been doing. I've always found your app one of the best for the SGS.

Regards
Same here, would be cool if we could still download the tool (not from the market) as it's working flawlessly on my device. I cannot find any download links to the apk file directly.

underv0ltage
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierreken View Post
Same here, would be cool if we could still download the tool (not from the market) as it's working flawlessly on my device. I cannot find any download links to the apk file directly.
x3. I did a factory reset on my device and now can't re-install this beautiful app again...

Or, at least, leave this app only to run the USSD codes for SGS.

[[]]

nubecoder
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 559

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fr4gg0r View Post
I don't have the time to support this, since many features does not work properly on galaxy version xyz or due to some bugs...

If someone wants to continue developing this app, I can provide him the sourcecode.
I am just beginning to start developing for Andriod.

I cannot say that I would continue the project as is, (I own an Epic), but I'm sure the source would be beneficial to me (as most of the features work well on my Epic) as well as others.

Why not open up a google code page for everyone to have access to??

Nice app, I'd hate to see it go.

=]

tazman171
Old
Thanks Meter 270

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fr4gg0r View Post

Sorry to hear this but you got to do what you got to do. Appreciate your work on this app and your help from the beginning Fr4gg0r! And I still use the app all of the time, mostly for the secret codes as it's the easiest way of getting to that info.

Thank you and I'll be watching for your other works.
Current:
Samsung Galaxy Note III 32GB N900A (AT&T)
Kingo rooted, Stock Kernel,
Dynamic Rom 2.1

Retired:
Carbon Blue Galaxy Note / BlackStar X
Samsung Galaxy Captivate
AT&T Tilt(HTC Kaiser)

ORD
My Site: Prodecipher Files
My work/mods: Grilled Blue Cheese Sandwich for Fusion ICS

Short Answers? The Long Answer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bookofjoshua;
I'd totally donate, but I'm cheap and need my spare money for drugs and booze.

zombrex
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Yea Fraggor Thx for the great Work !!

Its still a very useful tool. Can you leave it for us here somewhere to download pls?

We appreciate a lot