[APP] SGS Tools

OP Fr4gg0r

1st January 2011, 09:15 PM   |  #351  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Bremen
Thanks Meter: 681

684 posts
Donate to Me
Sry, but I just removed the app from market.
I don't have the time to support this, since many features does not work properly on galaxy version xyz or due to some bugs...

If someone wants to continue developing this app, I can provide him the sourcecode.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fr4gg0r For This Useful Post: [ View ]
1st January 2011, 10:14 PM   |  #352  
Flag Valencia
Thanks Meter: 0

26 posts
Hi Fr4gg0r

Your app worked just fine for me to remove the apps from Samsung that I don't use. I'm afraid I cannot help at all with this project, I don't know anything about app development.

However, I've just updated my sister's phone to the official spansih froyo. How can I get the app? I'd like to remove those annoying things from Samsung and she's not going to be using new updates soon so the apps is just fin as it was. Is there anywhere I can download the app from?

Thanks for the work you've been doing. I've always found your app one of the best for the SGS.

Regards
Last edited by hipher; 1st January 2011 at 11:51 PM.
1st January 2011, 10:25 PM   |  #353  
Thanks Meter: 9

78 posts
Fr4gg0r, there is other way to fix de contacts letters ?!?! thanks man and have a nice new year !!
1st January 2011, 10:40 PM   |  #354  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Bremen
Thanks Meter: 681

684 posts
Donate to Me
use on of the latest firmwares.. there the contacts app is already fixed by samsung.
The Following User Says Thank You to Fr4gg0r For This Useful Post: [ View ]
1st January 2011, 11:27 PM   |  #355  
Thanks Meter: 9

78 posts
what firmware do u recomend ?!? i use a gti9000B ... Galaxy S with portuguese BR language........... Thanks
2nd January 2011, 12:18 AM   |  #356  
Thanks Meter: 27

125 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hipher

Hi Fr4gg0r

Your app worked just fine for me to remove the apps from Samsung that I don't use. I'm afraid I cannot help at all with this project, I don't know anything about app development.

However, I've just updated my sister's phone to the official spansih froyo. How can I get the app? I'd like to remove those annoying things from Samsung and she's not going to be using new updates soon so the apps is just fin as it was. Is there anywhere I can download the app from?

Thanks for the work you've been doing. I've always found your app one of the best for the SGS.

Regards

Same here, would be cool if we could still download the tool (not from the market) as it's working flawlessly on my device. I cannot find any download links to the apk file directly.
2nd January 2011, 02:01 AM   |  #357  
Thanks Meter: 1

27 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierreken

Same here, would be cool if we could still download the tool (not from the market) as it's working flawlessly on my device. I cannot find any download links to the apk file directly.

x3. I did a factory reset on my device and now can't re-install this beautiful app again...

Or, at least, leave this app only to run the USSD codes for SGS.

[[]]
2nd January 2011, 04:44 AM   |  #358  
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 559

568 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fr4gg0r

I don't have the time to support this, since many features does not work properly on galaxy version xyz or due to some bugs...

If someone wants to continue developing this app, I can provide him the sourcecode.

I am just beginning to start developing for Andriod.

I cannot say that I would continue the project as is, (I own an Epic), but I'm sure the source would be beneficial to me (as most of the features work well on my Epic) as well as others.

Why not open up a google code page for everyone to have access to??

Nice app, I'd hate to see it go.

=]
2nd January 2011, 05:46 AM   |  #359  
Flag Spokane Valley
Thanks Meter: 270

1,190 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fr4gg0r

Sorry to hear this but you got to do what you got to do. Appreciate your work on this app and your help from the beginning Fr4gg0r! And I still use the app all of the time, mostly for the secret codes as it's the easiest way of getting to that info.

Thank you and I'll be watching for your other works.
2nd January 2011, 11:07 AM   |  #360  
Thanks Meter: 2

45 posts
Yea Fraggor Thx for the great Work !!

Its still a very useful tool. Can you leave it for us here somewhere to download pls?

We appreciate a lot

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread