Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,785,791 Members 50,162 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: ShowcaseSuite or ArkSwitch?
ShowcaseSuite 92 45.10%
ArkSwitch 112 54.90%
Voters: 204. You may not vote on this poll

[ROM+KIT]Fodd Sense[16/08/2011][WM6.1/6.5][Sense 2.1/2.5.2019][WWE/DEU/ITA/NLD/ESN]

Tip us?

Dreamtheater2003
Old
Thanks Meter 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by aidrabmol View Post
File *.nbh, at SX spanish, 117.750,825 bytes (114.992 KB)
Bad download maybe, will just be downloading it again. Thanks for the reply

allhill
Old
Thanks Meter 23

DONATE TO ME
i can't download the server is down... can your make some mirror? like from MediaF*re? thanks
ONE to rule them all...

O2 XDA IIs | O2 Xphone II | O2 Graphite | Dopod 838 | HTC Touch Diamond | HTC Touch Diamond2 | HTC Desire | HTC Wildfire | HTC EVO 4G | HTC Sensation XE | HTC ONE M7_U

davidm2
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Default Fodd Extra Sense

Hi,
I cant dowload Fodd Extra Sense, shows server error. Some mirror please?
thank you.
D.

arealityfarbetween
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 71

DONATE TO ME
To all those having download issues. I just tested all the ES links and they're working just fine so probably best just to retry. I'll look for some other mirror but this is the best solution for me so probably won't change

Anyone having download problems, please mention your version and language so I know which link to test!

Anyhoo, got my PC back up and running yesterday-total reinstall which may have been why downloads yesterday were impacted since my machine had to sync afresh. Getting kitchen up and running tonight and will try and look at the issues with Sx (0C0A).

Cheers all!
TRITaniumWeather - Titanium, S2U2, iPhoneToday, HTML Weather
--
UIFlex - Disable HTC Sense/SPB Mobile Shell/AnyUI.exe Automatically
--
Fodd Sense - ROM Series

Device: DIAM100
HSPL: 1.93 Olinex
Radio: 1.13.25.24

aidrabmol
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by arealityfarbetween View Post
Anyhoo, got my PC back up and running yesterday-total reinstall which may have been why downloads yesterday were impacted since my machine had to sync afresh. Getting kitchen up and running tonight and will try and look at the issues with Sx (0C0A).
Great !!!

Today I resintalled ROM and.. telephone doesn't work from contacts tab and from contact details. Selection on Phone Network now works but.... Where is my operator? I use, as many people, SIMYO at SPAIN, and doesn't appear.
In others ROM provision.zip includes this spanier operator.

Best regards

jsor
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Good morning arealityfarbetween,

sorry for answering so late, I'm trying to upload the translated files, but will not let me and I can send you either by private

Greetings

jsor
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Good morning arealityfarbetween,

attached files ESN translated into my language.

Greetings
Attached Files
File Type: rar Spanish translated files.rar - [Click for QR Code] (6.9 KB, 6 views)

cheesy33
Old
Thanks Meter 1
There are Problems on my DIAM200. Sense won't start (and if I tried to start Android, I got always a Kernel-Panic).

I tryed flashin a second time used MTTY before flashing and do a hard reset. No success.

Cheesy
Private:
(Sold)XDA Guide (Iolite, IOLI100) ROM: WM 6.5 Latest XIP SYS 21859 Deutsch Deutschland 0407 with Iolite OEM Packages

(New)MDA Compact IV (Diamond, DIAM200) ROM: Gen.Y D2X R2.6 RADIO: 1.13.25.24 ANDROID: Neopeeks CM Ports -- testing and searching for my favorite

Office:
MDA Compact V (Topaz, TOPA200) ROM: RUU_Topaz_S2_HTC_GER_2.53.407.6_Radio_Signed_Topaz _61.44etc.25.35_4.49.25.91_Ship ANDROID: Neopeeks CM6.1 Port (20101010)

hoifree
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ludacris View Post
Some days ago, I've said, Freya made the best rom for the Diamond, but actually, I have to revoke this and say, yours is the best - just because of some simple reasons:
1) You provide roms in more than just one language (e.g. German) - I am from Austria and therefor I prefere to have a german rom over an english one.
2) You rom is stunning fast
3) You are using the original Windows Mobile 6.5. I prefere this on the Diamond for some obvious reasons:
*) The SIP Menu works
*) They eat less RAM
*) Its the Windows Mobile used by HTC for their phones (HD2, Touch Diamond 2 and so on)
*) Because of the smaller screen, we have less space on our Displays so I like to have as many pixels free on the screen as possible
*) Sense looks better on the original 6.5
4) No idea what #4 would be, but I'm sure I'll find something

Tough, there is something you should try to fix:
1) With the Sense 2.1 Rom and 2.5 Rom, Internet Sharing is not working from default (Startmenu link is invalid); Via "Connect to PC", it is working - it could be a problem with the German rom, can't say if its also present in the WWE, as I have only flashed the German one
2) The Sense 2.5 Rom is pretty nice, but I miss the dialer and Sense itself (:P ) Sense does not start for me on the German rom; i think this could be a problem with the German localisation again as I have already had that if I apply a german sense mui and then misstype the langcode in the registry.
Edit: Just saw, you are fixing this one already

Therefor I am going to use the Sense 2.1 Rom for the moment as it hase a great battery life (got the extended HTC Diamond Battery) and it lasts for about 4 days - thats better than with the stock ROM from HTC (the one built @ 27.02.2009), The overall speed is awsome aswell (tough it eats up some ram, if you haven't rebooted the phone after 2 days, thats why I would reccomend to include XDAAddict's Clean Ram and set the Clean Ram Schedule to 1 day, level 2, silent mode, no notification (if other users would agree to this)

As soon as I am on my Laptop, I will make a small chef cook badge for you
Same here. I tried the Freya Rom but it cannot work with the Chinese add-on.

The Fodd series works beautifully with the Chinese display and input add-on.

I tried all 3 Fodd WWE ROMs and finally selected the Fodd ES to strike a balance.

The 'Quick Links' page in ES is very useful.

Some minor issues:

1. The last 2 browser 'Favorites' entries at the bottom of the list are blocked by the bottom menu bar and cannot be selected. (I added 2 dummy entries to fill the last 2 entries)
2. When the Wi-Fi was turned off from the 'Notifications' page, its status will not be updated in the 'Comm Manager' page. The 'Comm Manager' page will show the Wi-Fi status as 'on'.
3. Sometimes the display in the dial page will be overlapped and can be fixed by soft reset. (I'll try to capture the screen next time I encountered this.)

Lastly, after I changed the Titanium background, I cannot change it back to Fodd's default. Now, I only got the 'Classic Blue' & 'HTC Black' theme. Anyone can help?

Ludacris
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Why not try something entirely different?

Tags
light, sense, titanium, wm6.5