5,606,465 Members 33,188 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: ShowcaseSuite or ArkSwitch?
ShowcaseSuite 92 45.10%
ArkSwitch 112 54.90%
Voters: 204. You may not vote on this poll

[ROM+KIT]Fodd Sense[16/08/2011][WM6.1/6.5][Sense 2.1/2.5.2019][WWE/DEU/ITA/NLD/ESN]

Tip us?

iamcxa
Old
Thanks Meter 162

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by arealityfarbetween View Post
@iamcxa: You can do, but make sure you have a start menu replacement enabled. The option that's marked dangerous in ram savings actually removes your start menu CPR on 6.5. It saves about 5mb of memory if you do that but make sure you perform a backup first. A safe option is to delete all start menu icon bindings, which should yield about 8mb of free memory at boot.

HTC Sense cache's a lot of data, it's just the way it works :| even on 6.1 it sucks RAM dry, but the effect is worse on 6.5.

And no, I don't think there's a way to get the loudspeaker any louder through software, I may be wrong though. Let us know if you find a way!

okay, I used MMAppLauncher v1.0 to replaced start menu. and the other problem: GPS, does it works very slowly or can't works? I tried it but respond very slow and got no signal.

nicupopescu
Old
Thanks Meter 0
How much memory its free on startup and life battery pls.

http://detectivi-pro-constanta.xhost.ro/

iamcxa
Old
Thanks Meter 162

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
@iamcxa: You can do, but make sure you have a start menu replacement enabled. The option that's marked dangerous in ram savings actually removes your start menu CPR on 6.5. It saves about 5mb of memory if you do that but make sure you perform a backup first. A safe option is to delete all start menu icon bindings, which should yield about 8mb of free memory at boot.

HTC Sense cache's a lot of data, it's just the way it works :| even on 6.1 it sucks RAM dry, but the effect is worse on 6.5.

And no, I don't think there's a way to get the loudspeaker any louder through software, I may be wrong though. Let us know if you find a way!

Hey! about speaker boost I found a series of CABs from other language website to make it loudly, probably you heard that before: "Montecristoff Tripp Audio".

I tried to do a quick search in XDA but look like can't find a source to explain how and download, so I upload it here for everyone. Oh and I tried it up! it's very useful for me! it look like just do a registry edit, I don't know. you guys can try it on and can be restore from the other file.
Attached Files
File Type: cab Audio_Full_Boost.cab - [Click for QR Code] (68.5 KB, 25 views)
File Type: cab Audio_Lighter_Boost.cab - [Click for QR Code] (68.5 KB, 20 views)
File Type: cab Audio_Original.cab - [Click for QR Code] (68.5 KB, 20 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to iamcxa For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

quebec1
Old
Thanks Meter 16
j installed the rom ES - B21916, Sense 2.5 on my diamond.
But why are there some menu in english?
sorry for my english
Samsung Galaxy S III
Rom: Omega v54

gs1960
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
@gs1960: Sorry for such a long delay in reply, I've just gotten around to putting the ES release on my handset. I'll test rotation on that but I haven't noticed a problem myself-however, I didn't add any apps to G-Config as I only use calculator though I had noticed rotation working in mobile IE out-of-box (I have a feeling that IE handles it's own rotation though). Does the problem only occur with new programs you add to G-Config? Anyhoo, I'll test a couple of things over the next few days and see where we're at with that one.
Hi friend, no problem!
The problem is with all programs.
Any program dont rotate....added or not to G-config.
Opera, Tom Tom, IE...dont rotate.
They rotate only at first time...after some time dont rotate anymore.

iamcxa
Old
Thanks Meter 162

DONATE TO ME
I still have gps problem , did everyone have that? it's no any app can accesses GPS correctly. I tried to install the GPS Mod Driver but can't solve my problem.

kainppc6700
Old
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 27
Red face NIFTY ROM Reply

Cool. Interesting to see someone else still doing recent developments for diamond ROMs, I honestly thought I was the only one there for a while. Is this for the CDMA Diamond or the foreign one?

- 2 Bunny

necoboss
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Hi guys,
I'm using hES - B21057, Sense 2.5, WM6.5 NK (WWE) for a while now and every thing is working just fine except the GPS.
Is anyone else observing GPS issues with this specific build?

I have AGPS activated but it takes ages to find GSP signal (when it finds).
Maybe quickGPS can do the job... Does any of you have quickGPS cab to share?
I found some quickGPS cabs thanks to google but everytime I tried to install it on
this build/ROM an error message came out.

Can anyone help?

Kind regards,
Necoboss

iamcxa
Old
Thanks Meter 162

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by necoboss View Post
Hi guys,
I'm using hES - B21057, Sense 2.5, WM6.5 NK (WWE) for a while now and every thing is working just fine except the GPS.
Is anyone else observing GPS issues with this specific build?

I have AGPS activated but it takes ages to find GSP signal (when it finds).
Maybe quickGPS can do the job... Does any of you have quickGPS cab to share?
I found some quickGPS cabs thanks to google but everytime I tried to install it on
this build/ROM an error message came out.

Can anyone help?

Kind regards,
Necoboss
Hey I had same issue before, I solved by tried to did a re-flash. and I have fine cab of quickgps. I'll upload it when I use my pc.

Sent from my HTC HD2 using XDA App

necoboss
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamcxa View Post
Hey I had same issue before, I solved by tried to did a re-flash. and I have fine cab of quickgps. I'll upload it when I use my pc.

Sent from my HTC HD2 using XDA App
Thanks for the quick reply.

I'm looking forward to download your quickGPS cab.

Regards,
Necoboss

Tags
light, sense, titanium, wm6.5