5,600,919 Members 43,043 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[APP] Be a Referee! v1.0.2 (06.09.10)

Tip us?

Andy7
Old
(Last edited by Andy7; 6th September 2010 at 05:22 PM.)
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [APP] Be a Referee! v1.0.2 (06.09.10)

Just published to android market and i wanna inform my favorite community!

A must-have for every football lover in the world or anyone who wants to be a referee...
It includes all Official Fifa's Laws from the official laws book "Laws of the Game 2010/2011"
There will be a donation version in the next days so if you like it guys...buy me some biscuits.
#_#

Andy7
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
hope you like it guys...PLEASE LEAVE FEEDBACK SO IT CAN BE IMPROVED...

droiderisuser
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Default Nice App

I coach a soccer team and this App looks like it would be perfect. So far it works flawlessy. If you are looking for recommendations maybe have it so that you can look at the reals for u16 leagues u14 leagues so on and so forth because the younger you get the rules change ever so slightly but enough to make this app incorrect. It would then be usable by farrr more people. Either way a must have app for coaches, refs, players, and their parents. Always good to know the rules.

Andy7
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default thats perfect

thats perfect, now im happy cause you are the first person telling me that found my app usefull and that it works as it should...

now i should search for fifa's book about younger ages...(in my country i thing there are u15, u17 and u21 - so i dont know what to put)...anyway i will look at this in the next 2 weeks cause am working on some other apps right now...

anw thanks for the feedback...

ctheory83
Old
Thanks Meter 11
Does your app compensate for FIFAs idiocy?

In all seriousness, the app looks neat! Can't wait to try it.

Andy7
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctheory83 View Post
Does your app compensate for FIFAs idiocy?
i hope it doesnt... nice you like it...dont forget to rate nicely and comment...

thanks

droiderisuser
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy7 View Post
thats perfect, now im happy cause you are the first person telling me that found my app usefull and that it works as it should...

now i should search for fifa's book about younger ages...(in my country i thing there are u15, u17 and u21 - so i dont know what to put)...anyway i will look at this in the next 2 weeks cause am working on some other apps right now...

anw thanks for the feedback...
I do not know what country you are in but in the US there is U17, U16, and U15 as well as U14, U12, U10, and U8 in most rec leagues. A good source for the U17- U15 is http://www.usyouthsoccer.org/index.html hope this helps.

Andy7
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
thanks for the info i will take a look but as i said suddenly those 2 weeks am busy with some other apps so you dont expected an update soon...

kanundra
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Might want to specify it's for soccer not football for us Americans. Otherwise it worked fine for me.

Andy7
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
i was thinking about it but i decide not to include it in order to have a short name...but i should include it in descriptions...

Tags
be a referee, become referee, football, referee, soccer