Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[32A - OLD RADIO] PSFreedom (v3 15/09/2010)

OP .kAroshi

21st November 2010, 11:11 PM   |  #121  
Flag Copenhagen
Thanks Meter: 625

1,270 posts
Donate to Me
More
SUCCESS... Thank you so much :0)

After playing around for days with carlz 6.35 radio recovery which did not start any game for me, your approach + cm6 did the trick....
I even made the 3.50 spoofing....

Now GOW3 from the internal hdd is rocking my ps3... Got to love this...

ps: i tried like 7 payloads with the 6.35 recovery to no gain... kinda sad it did not work!
9th January 2011, 07:44 AM   |  #122  
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
I am using an old radio 32A Magic and got myself a hermes v4b bin for PSFreedom. Using terminal emulator with su - root and cp /sdcard/hermes.bin /data/local/payload placed the bin where i was supposed to but the PS3 isint being jailbroken just 4 unknown usbs. Now I know nothing of the inner workings of android and my file managers are finding no such directory.... they all see /data as an empty directory and i cannot create a directory in it for some reason. The curious part is that my terminal tells me /data/local exists. God i'm getting a headache with all this payload crap.......anyone wanna tell me the obvious thing i'm doing wrong?
10th January 2011, 07:29 PM   |  #123  
Thanks Meter: 9

93 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainKILL

I am using an old radio 32A Magic and got myself a hermes v4b bin for PSFreedom. Using terminal emulator with su - root and cp /sdcard/hermes.bin /data/local/payload placed the bin where i was supposed to but the PS3 isint being jailbroken just 4 unknown usbs. Now I know nothing of the inner workings of android and my file managers are finding no such directory.... they all see /data as an empty directory and i cannot create a directory in it for some reason. The curious part is that my terminal tells me /data/local exists. God i'm getting a headache with all this payload crap.......anyone wanna tell me the obvious thing i'm doing wrong?

could you give me hermes v4b.bin? i need this payload for htc touch hd
Last edited by morfeusz747; 11th January 2011 at 11:51 AM.
11th January 2011, 02:39 AM   |  #124  
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
Well nvm 3.55 CFW removes the need for usb devices in general guess my quest is over!
11th January 2011, 11:51 AM   |  #125  
Thanks Meter: 9

93 posts
could you give me hermes v4b.bin? i need this payload for htc touch hd

please
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread