Preambule: feel free to comments and to give feedbacks, it helps improving! Thanks
You never asked your phone somewhere in the house ... with the ringing, off course. And, of course again, you can no longer get their hands on it!
Here is MY solution ... DringMoi!
This little program, free, allows you to activate, by simple calls, the ringing of your phone. And yes!
With version 1.2, you now have the possibility to wake up your phone calls by the 4 call numbers and also by SMS! Specify text, activate the software ... and voila! You will also be able to manage a new option, "Persistent", which allow to let the soft keep running even if volume is set to max already.
With version 1.3 you will be able to easily set the applicatin to be launched at startup.
Configuration / Compatibility:
To do this you must still configure some elements, such as phone number initiating the change, the number of missed calls (inevitably) needed before modification and, of course, the time interval that the software should go check missed.
The operation is in itself very simple. DringMoi will read the latest entries in the log of missed calls, according to a regular set (every 2, 5, 7, 10, 15 or 30 minutes). Depending on configuration, number of calls required (1-4) and the calling number, the phone will issue its ringer volume to maximum. Thus, the next time you hear your phone ring!
Note that while there is not the right number of missed calls made by call number programmed, the software will get back into the fixed time interval. Otherwise, it does not restart for retest. Similarly, if the volume is already set up, the software does not restart.
Note that if your phone has no battery ... you can not hear!
Its usage is simple. Upon installation, a directory "DringMoi" is created in "Start / Programs" and a shortcut DringMoi Settings "" Start / Program "(for the case or the creation of the directory does not work ).
In this directory, you have three shortcuts:
* DringMoi Settings: allows you to specify No calling, checking interval of missed calls and the number of appeals. As well as activate the software.
* DringMoi Launch: shortcut that allows you to directly launch the eve of the software. Note however that if in the Settings (see another shortcut) you have not activated the software, it will make his test once.
* Version: information on the current version.
Language: français, deutsch, english
Date de vérification de version: 30.09.2010
Résolution: from WQVGA (240*400) and all upper (autoredimensionnement)
Tested successfully on: i900, HTC HD2
- Windows Mobile 6.1.x: yes (tested ok)
- Windows Mobile 6.5.0: yes (tested ok)
- Windows Mobile 6.5.x: yes (tested ok)
- DringMoi.dll a file is copied to your Windows directory, it is mandatory that the software works well
- Tested OK and running on my i900 with WM6.1 and WM6.5 on HTCHD2 with
Version full with runtimes eVB needed:
Version without runtimes eVB:
>> the last version are the following : DringMoi_n_v1.4.CAB (927.8 KB) and DringMoi_v1.4.CAB (1.59 MB)