I created a little toolbox app for the Galaxy S. It requires root and has the following functions:
- Check & backup device product code files (req. root)
- Access hidden dialer code menu's
- Reboot and reboot into recovery (req. root)
- Mount /system as rw (and back to ro) (req. root)
- CSC Selection
- Scan SD card for corrupt image/movie files and remove these to prevent the mediaserver process from going crazy and draining your battery.
Hope you like it. Suggestions for additions and bug reports are welcome.
THE APPLICATION IS AVAILABLE IN THE ANDROID MARKET! If you like it consider the Donate version.
- Check for busybox at launch
- UI changes
- Fixed remount for gingerbread.
- CSC Selection and product code check functions didn't work on a fresh install when the efs backup hadn't been done before.
- Fixed the GPS test menu.
- Removed the unnecessary internet permission.