Lightbulb Gallery 3d with access to Picasa public albums.

I would like to ask to community to help out in a request to a developer.

Some of you many not know that the 3d Gallery app on our phones is NOT present in all 2.1+ android devices. While the Gallery itself maybe present access to Picasa is missing in some Sense based roms.

There is a fix for this being developed and is available in the market under the name, 3D Gallery. Here is where I would like you help.

At present the dev is doing nothing more then trying to make a clone of the gallery. He has just added Picasa access, but you will need to give the app your log-in details. This is not something that many users are willing to do as Picasa generally speaking is tied to the users main account.

What I would like to see is the dev give access to Picasa public galleries through username alone along with the ability for full access if both user and pass are given. Granted you will not be able to upload if user and pass are not given, but thats not really a big deal.

I think the one thing Google overlooked with the 3d Gallery was the ability to view albums you mark as favorites in your account. This app has the ability to give us this function, we just need to let the dev know that we want it.

This would be the PERFECT way to share wallpaper with each other, without the need to actually take up any storage on the phone itself.
I know Im not the only one that wants this, so please help out.

Send a copy of the following petition to the devs email address.

Email: support at flikie dot com

Copy petition below

Quote:
I fully support the petition to add access to selected Picasa public albums inside of your 3D Gallery app. Access to said galleries should be entered through username alone and/or full web address.

Adding the ability to view public galleries gives us the perfect method to share wallpaper in a way that does not require using the phones storage.

Thank you for considering our request.
Help start the discussion for patent reform.
https://defendinnovation.org/