[APP] Manila Today Page 0.5.0.2 for EnergyROMs
Manila Today Page was originally created for people who are using applications with Today screen plug-ins. When you use Manila or Sense, you are no longer able to display the old Today screen. MTP installs an extra tab, containing your Today screen plug-ins.
This is a modified version of MTP, compatible with EnergyROM's.
The images above show the Apple icon, I replaced it with the Window icon.
1) Install the cab file
2) Perform a soft reset
3) You should now see a second tab called Today Screen. If not, go to /Windows, delete ManilaFull.xml and perform a soft reset.
4) Select the Today Screen tab and tab the MTP Settings button to configure MTP.
5) Only select Today as Target Page, all others will not work.
6) tab the Items tab to select the plug-ins you want to display on the Today Screen tab.
7) Click the apply button
8) Close the MTP Configurator. If you are using WM 6.5.3, you will see no close button and thus have to close it through the task manager.
Oct 6 2010 Updates:
Added the /boot option to the shortcut in /Windows/StartUp, this causes the pop-up message to be suppressed.
Added the missing icon file for the re-arrange home screen tabs panel (Thanks mike2nl for bringing this to my attention!)
Oct 12 2010 Update:
Fixed 26948339_manila file. New Energy ROMs are more critical about the syntax of this file. It contained a double space and Sense could not handle that.
After installing MTP, you have to manually delete the file /Windows/ManilaFull.xml on the latest EnergyROMs.
Samsung Galaxy S2 XXLQ6 stock