5,597,261 Members 39,624 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Birdman Font Text Icons for Desktop Visualizer and Launcher Pro Docks

Tip us?

drew2000
Old
(Last edited by drew2000; 19th June 2011 at 06:35 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 186
Talking Birdman Font Text Icons for Desktop Visualizer and Launcher Pro Docks

The BlackFroyo v2 Beautiful Widgets Clock Skin can be found Here

Icons for DeskTop Visualizer and 2 Docks for LauncherPro can be found Here

Thanks as always to Samcrow for his BlackFroyo Theme, I just added these additional images to his already SWEET skin found Here

BlackFroyo themed icons 139 pngs 128x128 found here

BlackFroyo themed icons 139 pngs 128x128 found here in Red or Blue variations:

The link to the above dock text icons is HERE

These icons are for use on your Android Device using an app called Desktop Visualizer which you can get from the Market, I also use Launcher Pro and I will be making a set of icons for the dock with the same font. There is a mini guide on "how to install" in the second post below. The Launcher Pro Dock Text Icons are in post 4......Launcher Pro Docks are in post 5.........

this will take you right to Desktop Visualizer on the Market

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to drew2000 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

drew2000
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 186
Talking How to install on your device......

Blue Metal Birdman Font Text Icons

How to use:

There are probably many ways to accomplish this but I an new to Android and I will explain how I set up my device. First download the zip to your device and unzip it onto your memory card, second there are two apps I use from the market to accomplish what you see in the screen shots in the first post. Desktop Visualizer and Launcher Pro Plus (plus is the paid version which includes some fantastic widgets and the ability to resize the widgets on your device) With Desktop Visualizer installed on your device hold down on the screen until the pop-up box comes up and choose "widgets" and then choose "Desktop Visualizer (4x1)" then choose your image file and the app to link it to, make sure you back space in the label box so you clear out the box and bam you are done. With Launcher Pro Plus you can resize the icons on the screen (see the three sizes above in the first post) and of course move them around. If you have any questions feel free to ask........I am sure there are other ways to accomplish this that I am not aware of yet.

cheers

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to drew2000 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

drew2000
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 186
Wink Green version

Green and Red Metal Birdman Font Text Icons

Red Metal version here
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to drew2000 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

drew2000
Old
(Last edited by drew2000; 19th June 2011 at 07:09 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 186
Here is 107 84x84 Launcher Pro Dock Icons plus the Silver Ring and the Transparent Icons seen in the screen shots above for the Dock enjoy I will add more.....the second screen shot shows the variation icons (Taller n Centered more) third zip below. The fourth zip "Brite" works best on the grey docks or wallpapers, the other zips work best on real dark docks. Now there is a Red version of the Launcher Pro Dock Icons enjoy......

Red Birdman Font 107 Text Icons for Launcher Pro Dock Here

I added app drawer Hal Orbs and Orb icons plus consolidated some of the last docks that were lost at the end of the thread. Last zip below....enjoy.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to drew2000 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

drew2000
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 186
Launcher Pro Docks, this is the first set there will be more. One shape, eight finishes, four variations each for a total of 32 so far.

There are 208 variations of the HAL docks.....enjoy.

These next ones are Tweaked Hal docks and some additional files some were having trouble finding. I also made the colored rings....

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to drew2000 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Troy1
Old
Thanks Meter 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by drew2000 View Post
I have a template set up for a variation, what colors are desired I was thinking blue, and maybe black versions.
maybe some Android green too?
T-Mobile MyTouch 3G Black
CaNNoN Complete Eclair 2.1
dumfuq's MT OC kernel
Clockworkmod Recovery

T-Mobile Samsung Vibrant
Clockworkmod Recovery
JI2 Rom w/Root
Captivate Camera Mod
Mobileap Mod

drew2000
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 186
Quote:
Originally Posted by Troy1 View Post
maybe some Android green too?
Possibly.....let see what the interest is in the colors, I will probably do at least 3 maybe 4 color variations and a few different styles.

1mposter
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Very cool...this will be neat to see what people can do with this.

Troy1
Old
Thanks Meter 14
Thank you. this is great work.
T-Mobile MyTouch 3G Black
CaNNoN Complete Eclair 2.1
dumfuq's MT OC kernel
Clockworkmod Recovery

T-Mobile Samsung Vibrant
Clockworkmod Recovery
JI2 Rom w/Root
Captivate Camera Mod
Mobileap Mod
The Following User Says Thank You to Troy1 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

geocepe
Old
(Last edited by geocepe; 12th September 2010 at 01:13 AM.)
Thanks Meter 1
I may be doing something wrong. When I go to instll them they are reeeeaaaaal small

IC what the problem is i dont have LP. sorry for the post