Check Your I/O Usage with Iotop for Android

Ever needed to check the I/O usage of apps? If so, you probably tried searching for an iotop … more

T-Mobile HTC One M8 Gets Selfie-Friendly Android 4.4.4 OTA

The T-Mobie variant of HTC One (M8) just now received an over-the-air update … more

Android L is for Lockdown

Root is, without a doubt, the (un)holy grail of the Android world. Those wonderful permissions that allow you as … more

XDA Xposed Tuesday: XHangouts Will Improve Your Hangouts

Ever since Google started supporting text messaging in Hangouts many people have … more
Thread Closed

Have you tried our Startup Manager?

OP Davidandroid

13th September 2010, 02:16 AM   |  #1  
OP Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 4

66 posts
Are your tired of booting up your android smartphone and you wait, and wait… and wait, as all sorts of programs, helper apps, widgets, and remnants of forgotten installations load? Tired of undesired applications auto-startup on your system boot, but you can do nothing about it? Want to add your favorite applications to system startup, but you do not know how? Now with Startup Manager, you can fully manage your Android’s startup entries and to boost up your android smartphone is just one click away!

Startup Manager is the most comprehensive and easy-to-use system startup entry monitor and management tool specially designed for Android smartphone. It shows you precisely what applications and processes are configured to run during system startup or login. To safely disable a startup entry from running at system startup, just uncheck its checkbox from the Startup Manager’s entry list. If you are not sure which entry should be enabled or disabled, just click on the entry and you can view the detailed properties for each startup entries. Now you can also customize your own startup items by adding your favorite applications.

A must have for android users! Enjoy!

Product Features:
- Master of Android system’s startup entry management
- Intelligently analyze and monitor all system startup entries (include user applications and system processes) at the background
- Safely disable any undesired application or process from auto-startup
- One click to view detailed properties for each startup entries
- Disabled startup entries are stored for future restoration if you decide you actually want the entry you previously removed
- Add your favorite applications (including 3rd party user apps or system apps) to system startup

Screenshots:

Download: Startup Manager – Clean up Your Android System from System Startup

Leave a comment if you have any suggestion? Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to Davidandroid For This Useful Post: [ View ]
14th September 2010, 02:54 AM   |  #2  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 0

20 posts
Cool
Really good software, but dev didn't handle move to paid version ethically; I kept the previous version backed up, thankfully!
14th September 2010, 11:31 AM   |  #3  

2 posts
h Disapointed. I tried this with Dinc Stock Froyo 2.2 and as soon as i rebooted and checked which apps where running with open advanced task killer, most of the apps I diabled (sipdroid, Qik, Backup and Package Tracking), where re-enabled. WTF
14th September 2010, 04:27 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 6

168 posts
More
Maybe it doesn't support 2.2 devices?

Quote:

1. Fully support all android OS 1.5, 1.6, 2.0, 2.1 devices (Both rooted and un-rooted phones)

14th September 2010, 04:43 PM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 35

229 posts
More
usually i'm uninstalling apps that i don't want to work in my phone.

useless thing!
14th September 2010, 08:59 PM   |  #6  
Retired Forum Moderator
Flag buried under loads of work IRL
Thanks Meter: 1,579

11,521 posts
Donate to Me
More
you could have handled the "free" to "paid" transition a little better than forcing people to the paid version.

at least make a lite vs. full version, and could have transitioned what used to be the "free" version to lite version.

or make it a donation ware

you are abusing the Android Market listing by keeping it as a "Free" status when it obviously is limited demo
14th September 2010, 09:24 PM   |  #7  

46 posts
So....does it actually work?

So far I'm seeing no one that says this app worked and stopped certain apps from launching on a non rooted phone.....**** if it does that I'd pay for it
15th September 2010, 12:26 AM   |  #8  
Recognized Developer
Flag Nicosia
Thanks Meter: 198

1,102 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AllGamer

you could have handled the "free" to "paid" transition a little better than forcing people to the paid version.

at least make a lite vs. full version, and could have transitioned what used to be the "free" version to lite version.

or make it a donation ware

you are abusing the Android Market listing by keeping it as a "Free" status when it obviously is limited demo

+1 10chars
15th September 2010, 02:39 AM   |  #9  
Thanks Meter: 41

286 posts
More
Why is xda featuring this on their homepage? Is that a paid advert?
15th September 2010, 07:07 AM   |  #10  
Thanks Meter: 5

154 posts
Is there a way to try this without buying it?

Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread