[RECOVERY] ClockworkMod Recovery for the Epic 4g! Permament Method! FINAL! FIXED!
thanks to skeeterslint, koush #sgs-dev , #samsung-epic , #sdx-developers
tester: me, skeeterslint, raiderep
based on koush's clockworkmod 188.8.131.52
new one click with root and recovery: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...92#post7933592
1. you need samsung galaxy s drivers
64-bit OS http://firon.net/xda/usb_drivers_GalaxyS_x64.zip
32-bit OS http://firon.net/xda/usb_drivers_GalaxyS_x64.zip
2. push MENU, select Applications > Development, then enable USB debugging.
3. extract and run runtryfirst.bat or runtrylast.bat
1. boot into ClockworkMod Recovery
2. Apply : http://www.sdx-downloads.com/devs/no...date-fixed.zip
adb reboot recovery quickboot boots to stock recovery
while phone is off, hold vol down and camera button, then power on the phone
fixed in build 30: system doesn't unmount
fixes in build 31 incompatblilty with build 30 and di07 kernel
32 fixes added mount rw to the script, thanks bubby!
184.108.40.206 based on koush recovery and fixes the keys!
final fixed! forgot something to add to the scripts!
CyanogenMod Device Maintainer
Sprint Galaxy S III
Chat with us on #gs3-sprint irc.freenode.net