[THEMES] 10.12.11 signals23 Widget Themes **NOW FOR APW**
signals23 Widget Themes
10.12.11 UPDATE - Added my first Android Pro Widgets theme to the Market (XTG/CLEAR). To see all my themes, go here or here.
CURRENT LIMITATIONS OF THE LAUNCHERPRO THEME ENGINE:
All of these are requests I have sent to Fede
- I can't change the color of the notification bubbles
- I can't move the refresh icon
- I can't change the padding of the widgets to fullscreen
- In some themes, the calendar grid looks bad because of the padding
- I can't put an image behind an individual contact or bookmark grid item
When these things are implemented, I will update the themes accordingly
How-to use the new theme engine
These applications will theme ALL LauncherPro Plus widgets to look like the images below.
This application will only work with the pro version of LauncherPro Plus with theme engine. You can download that application here: http://bit.ly/esPpFt.
- ALL 9 LauncherPro Plus widgets are themed via these applications.
- You still need to purchase the Market unlocker for LauncherPro to gain access to the widgets. The unlocker can be found here: http://bit.ly/fYU47o.
- This will work if you have purchased the Paypal version of LauncherPro, as long as you install the beta application mentioned above.
- Install this application, then go to LauncherPro Preferences->LP Widget Settings->Select the widget you want to theme->Select Skin->signals23-THEME. Backout and restart LauncherPro to see the changes.
First off, run Brut's APKTool or Daneshm90's APKManager on the LauncherPro apk. Then follow the instructions below.
10.06.10 UPDATE: If you're trying to follow one of these tutorial's using Brut's APKTool, a major bug was found in 1.3.2 that will cause FC's. See here. You can get apktool 1.3.1 here and run it normally. Hopefully, Brut won't mind me posting this, I'll take it down once he fixes the problem.
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?