FORUMS

What Features Do You Look for in a Gallery App?

With so many different options to choose from, finding the right Gallery app may be a … more

Google Photos ‘Unlimited’ Storage Reportedly Being Capped

When Google Photos was announced, many of us thought very highly … more

Sprint Moves to Lift Video Streaming Limit for All-In

Yesterday, Sprint announced a new unlimited scheme that offered customers an … more

Xiaomi Releases Kernel Source Code For Mi4i

If you’ve been following the XDA News Portal lately, you might have noticed an … more

[THEME] Galaxy S for Liberty 1.0

310 posts
Thanks Meter: 8
 
By draya1986, Senior Member on 19th September 2010, 03:16 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
This is a port of haxzamatic's Galaxy S theme for the Droid2. You must be rooted, deodexed, and have Koush's Bootstrapper to install. Credits and thanks to Pendo for letting me use his themed market.

I'm not responsible for whatever happens to your phone. Do a backup and use at your own risk!!


Liberty 1.0: http://www.droid2files.com/themes/Ga...iberty_1.0.zip

Installation

1. Download file and place on the root of your SD card.
2. Use Koush's Bootstrapper to reboot into recovery.
3. Install .zip from sdcard, choose zip from sdcard.
4. Install Gala S Theme.
5. Enjoy!











If you like what I do for this community, feel free to buy me a redbull =P
Last edited by draya1986; 14th January 2011 at 01:47 AM.
 
 
19th September 2010, 03:24 AM |#2  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Thanks alot mate!
19th September 2010, 03:29 AM |#3  
theecho's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Chesapeake, VA
Thanks Meter: 4
 
Donate to Me
More
nice work. way to listen to the community and have this out fast.
19th September 2010, 03:35 AM |#4  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
Donate to Me
More
Did it pretty quick so I may have missed a few things. Let me know.
19th September 2010, 03:40 AM |#5  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by draya1986

Did it pretty quick so I may have missed a few things. Let me know.

Everything looks pretty good, but I cant seem to get the 4 icons on the bottom of the home screen, this occurs with all themes, and since you have been so helpful with the rest of the theme, could you explain a way to get that dock working?

Again, thanks alot!
19th September 2010, 03:42 AM |#6  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Boy

Everything looks pretty good, but I cant seem to get the 4 icons on the bottom of the home screen, this occurs with all themes, and since you have been so helpful with the rest of the theme, could you explain a way to get that dock working?

Again, thanks alot!

I believe you're talking about launcherpro? Download launcherpro from the market and you'll have the icons at the bottom. Then long press on each icon and you'll be able to change it to whatever you want.
19th September 2010, 03:46 AM |#7  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by draya1986

I believe you're talking about launcherpro? Download launcherpro from the market and you'll have the icons at the bottom. Then long press on each icon and you'll be able to change it to whatever you want.

Thanks! Ive installed the app drawer icon you supplied, where can I find the other colorful icons?

Thanks!!!
19th September 2010, 03:49 AM |#8  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Boy

Thanks! Ive installed the app drawer icon you supplied, where can I find the other colorful icons?

Thanks!!!

Long press the icon, change shortcut, applications, then select what you app you want.

Dialer, Text Messaging, Market, and Browser are shown in the pic above.
19th September 2010, 03:53 AM |#9  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by draya1986

Long press the icon, change shortcut, applications, then select what you app you want.

Dialer, Text Messaging, Market, and Browser are shown in the pic above.

Ahh, thanks.. That was so simple i feel stupid.

Thanks for this great theme!
19th September 2010, 05:15 AM |#10  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
Donate to Me
More
Fixed the Settings icon and the power widget icons to the Galaxy S theme.

New link: http://www.mediafire.com/?zhshsbo1p18nujb
Last edited by draya1986; 19th September 2010 at 06:32 AM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes