5,599,135 Members 34,898 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[DISCONTINUED][Dec 16][KERNEL][SD] hastarin r8.6 [standard/eb]

Tip us?

frits141
Old
Thanks Meter 4
(Re)place the moudules as usual. Delete the excisting diffs and replace it with the diff in this version.
HTC One - ViperOne Pro - ElementalX

pongster
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 5930

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordDeath View Post
No, just the same as the autobuilds from the git. I talked to hastarin and he will think about adding interactive scaling.
nice! thanks for the quick reply.
Check out the Insanely Fast, Uber Smooth, Exceptionally Stable Firmware & Kernels Built by the HyperDroid Dev Team...Get the latest updates... Click to Follow me on Twitter! Like our page on Facebook!

If you're enjoying the work we share with you please Press the THANKS button and RATE the thread... its FREE!

arifqur
Old
Thanks Meter 239
Works well. Many thanks for sharing this with us and dont mind the idiots who have too much time on their hands and too little brain on their heads.

2udCrRAZdK
Old
Thanks Meter 16
Default No Mobile Data

Darn,

I was really liking this kernel. It performs very well, but then I noticed that the Mobile Data does not work for me, it is just stuck on "Turning On..." on the wireless and networks settings page. Wifi and Bluetooth work great.

I'm using the Core Droid V0.2 build (I believe this is an rmnet build). Everything else so far has worked well.

Thanks for sharing this with us!

PrjmeTjme
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Default LED Buttons

Hopefully someone can offer some insight. The lights on my buttons do work but only after coming out of sleep and once they turn off if I press on the any of the buttons they don't light back up. It just gets kinda hard to see the buttons when I'm using it at night.

This only happens to me with the Evo kernels, if I go back to the other kernels they work like they're supposed to. Is everybody else experiencing this too or is it just me?

I've done some searching and can't seem to solve my problem. Help?

LordDeath
Old
Thanks Meter 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrjmeTjme View Post
Hopefully someone can offer some insight. The lights on my buttons do work but only after coming out of sleep and once they turn off if I press on the any of the buttons they don't light back up. It just gets kinda hard to see the buttons when I'm using it at night.

This only happens to me with the Evo kernels, if I go back to the other kernels they work like they're supposed to. Is everybody else experiencing this too or is it just me?

I've done some searching and can't seem to solve my problem. Help?
http://irclog.netripper.com/?chan=htc-linux&day=20
Look at gauner's post at 03:46. This .so file has to be copied into /system/lib/hw and afaik it should fix your problem.

PrjmeTjme
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordDeath View Post
http://irclog.netripper.com/?chan=htc-linux&day=20
Look at gauner's post at 03:46. This .so file has to be copied into /system/lib/hw and afaik it should fix your problem.
Hey that did the trick!! Thanks!!!11!

JJbdoggg
Old
Thanks Meter 128
this is the best kernel ive used. No screen freeses, sods(so far), it wakes up immediately i press the on button and is very fast (although could be overclocked further) thanks for sharing your work

ridikolous
Old
Thanks Meter 145
Quote:
Originally Posted by frits141 View Post
(Re)place the moudules as usual. Delete the excisting diffs and replace it with the diff in this version.
Where are the diffs located

Sent from my HTC HD2 using Tapatalk
Rom | PA 3.55
Radio | .48
Kernel | Franco or Faux
Recovery | Twrp 2.5

Ultimaex
Old
(Last edited by Ultimaex; 20th September 2010 at 09:16 PM.)
Thanks Meter 19
For all the people who never coded anything nor are able to use the power to find nearly everything by using the internet.

*Click* (If i didnt know anything i would read the wiki article not the one about "Dubai International Film Festival")

the diffs just show the DIFFerence between files. thats it.

@hastarin: Thanks for releasing. i can understand why you dont want to support. Some people think you should support them 24/7 everywhere and everytime.