[DISCONTINUED][Dec 16][KERNEL][SD] hastarin r8.6 [standard/eb]

OP hastarin

20th September 2010, 06:27 PM   |  #31  
Thanks Meter: 4

111 posts
More
(Re)place the moudules as usual. Delete the excisting diffs and replace it with the diff in this version.
20th September 2010, 06:34 PM   |  #32  
Recognized Developer
Flag Quezon City
Thanks Meter: 5,935

7,081 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordDeath

No, just the same as the autobuilds from the git. I talked to hastarin and he will think about adding interactive scaling.

nice! thanks for the quick reply.
20th September 2010, 06:40 PM   |  #33  
Thanks Meter: 316

1,803 posts
More
Works well. Many thanks for sharing this with us and dont mind the idiots who have too much time on their hands and too little brain on their heads.
20th September 2010, 07:24 PM   |  #34  
Flag Chandler, AZ
Thanks Meter: 16

138 posts
More
No Mobile Data
Darn,

I was really liking this kernel. It performs very well, but then I noticed that the Mobile Data does not work for me, it is just stuck on "Turning On..." on the wireless and networks settings page. Wifi and Bluetooth work great.

I'm using the Core Droid V0.2 build (I believe this is an rmnet build). Everything else so far has worked well.

Thanks for sharing this with us!
20th September 2010, 07:31 PM   |  #35  
Thanks Meter: 3

202 posts
LED Buttons
Hopefully someone can offer some insight. The lights on my buttons do work but only after coming out of sleep and once they turn off if I press on the any of the buttons they don't light back up. It just gets kinda hard to see the buttons when I'm using it at night.

This only happens to me with the Evo kernels, if I go back to the other kernels they work like they're supposed to. Is everybody else experiencing this too or is it just me?

I've done some searching and can't seem to solve my problem. Help?
20th September 2010, 07:36 PM   |  #36  
Thanks Meter: 49

1,067 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrjmeTjme

Hopefully someone can offer some insight. The lights on my buttons do work but only after coming out of sleep and once they turn off if I press on the any of the buttons they don't light back up. It just gets kinda hard to see the buttons when I'm using it at night.

This only happens to me with the Evo kernels, if I go back to the other kernels they work like they're supposed to. Is everybody else experiencing this too or is it just me?

I've done some searching and can't seem to solve my problem. Help?

http://irclog.netripper.com/?chan=htc-linux&day=20
Look at gauner's post at 03:46. This .so file has to be copied into /system/lib/hw and afaik it should fix your problem.
20th September 2010, 07:59 PM   |  #37  
Thanks Meter: 3

202 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordDeath

http://irclog.netripper.com/?chan=htc-linux&day=20
Look at gauner's post at 03:46. This .so file has to be copied into /system/lib/hw and afaik it should fix your problem.

Hey that did the trick!! Thanks!!!11!
20th September 2010, 08:37 PM   |  #38  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 135

1,489 posts
More
this is the best kernel ive used. No screen freeses, sods(so far), it wakes up immediately i press the on button and is very fast (although could be overclocked further) thanks for sharing your work
20th September 2010, 08:40 PM   |  #39  
Thanks Meter: 145

745 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by frits141

(Re)place the moudules as usual. Delete the excisting diffs and replace it with the diff in this version.

Where are the diffs located

Sent from my HTC HD2 using Tapatalk
20th September 2010, 09:10 PM   |  #40  
Thanks Meter: 19

327 posts
For all the people who never coded anything nor are able to use the power to find nearly everything by using the internet.

*Click* (If i didnt know anything i would read the wiki article not the one about "Dubai International Film Festival")

the diffs just show the DIFFerence between files. thats it.

@hastarin: Thanks for releasing. i can understand why you dont want to support. Some people think you should support them 24/7 everywhere and everytime.
Last edited by Ultimaex; 20th September 2010 at 09:16 PM.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread