Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,780,552 Members 47,554 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Froyo for India in late October

Tip us?

karanits
Old
(Last edited by karanits; 21st September 2010 at 08:58 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 44
Default Froyo for India in late October

Bad news for Indian SGS owners its confirmed that froyo in India will also be released late in October
here the confirming tweet from samsung.

When i asked this to them a few weeks back they told it was confirmed for end of Sept. Now they deleted that tweet

xtoad
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Or...not bad news if when it IS released it addresses and corrects the problems that are so frequently discussed around here and works like it can and should?

anonymusneo
Old
Thanks Meter 2
if its coming late then curse u man

Prasad007
Old
Thanks Meter 330

DONATE TO ME
At this point, I have become rather well acquainted with waiting and waiting... And waiting! I really don't care when they come out with it anymore... I just want the update delivered OTA whenever it does arrive...

karanits
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by xtoad View Post
Or...not bad news if when it IS released it addresses and corrects the problems that are so frequently discussed around here and works like it can and should?
I really hope that's true! The point is, they did confirm it to be released in Sept for India. If they release froyo in UK in Sept. then it is understood that the improvements are done or none at all!

It will not be the case that Indian or Spanish froyo will have the said improvement alone just because they were released late.