Froyo for India in late October

21st September 2010, 08:50 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 44

312 posts
More
Bad news for Indian SGS owners its confirmed that froyo in India will also be released late in October
here the confirming tweet from samsung.

When i asked this to them a few weeks back they told it was confirmed for end of Sept. Now they deleted that tweet
Last edited by karanits; 21st September 2010 at 08:58 PM.
21st September 2010, 10:18 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 10

89 posts
Or...not bad news if when it IS released it addresses and corrects the problems that are so frequently discussed around here and works like it can and should?
22nd September 2010, 12:06 AM   |  #3  
Flag Chandigarh
Thanks Meter: 2

104 posts
if its coming late then curse u man
22nd September 2010, 05:55 AM   |  #4  
Flag Chico CA
Thanks Meter: 330

2,011 posts
Donate to Me
More
At this point, I have become rather well acquainted with waiting and waiting... And waiting! I really don't care when they come out with it anymore... I just want the update delivered OTA whenever it does arrive...
22nd September 2010, 06:00 AM   |  #5  
OP Senior Member
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 44

312 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xtoad

Or...not bad news if when it IS released it addresses and corrects the problems that are so frequently discussed around here and works like it can and should?

I really hope that's true! The point is, they did confirm it to be released in Sept for India. If they release froyo in UK in Sept. then it is understood that the improvements are done or none at all!

It will not be the case that Indian or Spanish froyo will have the said improvement alone just because they were released late.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread