Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

Sense UI Alternatives

OP JDog2pt0

27th September 2010, 09:32 PM   |  #21  
JDog2pt0's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Morgan
Thanks Meter: 15
 
199 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey_boy

Are we including Windows Mobile themes here (i.e. extra downloadable ones like here) or just ones which replace the default today screen?

Ones that replace the default today screen. If we were including themes....*gets all bug eye'd* Oh the links....so....many...links....
28th September 2010, 08:36 PM   |  #22  
JDog2pt0's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Morgan
Thanks Meter: 15
 
199 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2009
More
Really wish a mod' would sticky this. Anyone else think this worthy of being sticky'd? Or should I just let it fall back?
28th September 2010, 09:19 PM   |  #23  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
154 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2006
This should definitely be sticky'd. This is a great thread.
28th September 2010, 10:22 PM   |  #24  
Casey_boy's Avatar
Retired Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 56
 
456 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDog2pt0

Really wish a mod' would sticky this. Anyone else think this worthy of being sticky'd? Or should I just let it fall back?

PM the mod for this forum (not sure who it is) or post a request here.
28th September 2010, 10:26 PM   |  #25  
JDog2pt0's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Morgan
Thanks Meter: 15
 
199 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey_boy

PM the mod for this forum (not sure who it is) or post a request here.

Lol, I actually just PM'ed timmymarsh (correct spelling?) a few moments ago as he started the original Sticky request thread in the Themes thread.
30th September 2010, 10:55 PM   |  #26  
for3v3r's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
25 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2008
More
what about this UI's from TAT!?
here an example on youtube , and you cand find many others interesting and originals aplications or ideas, but I never see them come out on the market
1st October 2010, 06:53 PM   |  #27  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
154 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2006
This is a cool UI I found completely accidentally called "The Host".
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=685928
1st October 2010, 07:16 PM   |  #28  
Senior Member
Flag Essex
Thanks Meter: 7
 
373 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2009
More
i am using blackstone with maxsense, but want to "try before i buy" throttle launcher and maybe some others. can i install over maxsense? or do i need to use a non max sense rom for throttle launcher? (or is it not theme dependent and i just close manila and select throttle launcher from the settigns screen?) cheers
1st October 2010, 09:17 PM   |  #29  
JDog2pt0's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Morgan
Thanks Meter: 15
 
199 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by for3v3r

here an example on youtube , and you cand find many others interesting and originals aplications or ideas, but I never see them come out on the market

Looks like it's Android (from reading their Twitter http://twitter.com/tatmobileui) and will only be given to Operators, not put up on the market. Also, though it doesn't seem to provide any info, their website. http://www.tat.se/

Quote:
Originally Posted by simzz

This is a cool UI I found completely accidentally called "The Host".
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=685928

Yeah, I've seen that one before, but didn't really pay it much attention. Now that you've brought it back to my attention, I do see it as being right for putting up on the list. Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by t3rm3y

i am using blackstone with maxsense, but want to "try before i buy" throttle launcher and maybe some others. can i install over maxsense? or do i need to use a non max sense rom for throttle launcher? (or is it not theme dependent and i just close manila and select throttle launcher from the settigns screen?) cheers

I imagine you were just listing things, but to clarify Throttlelauncher is free. Anyways, MaxSense should (I cook my own ROM's so I've never used it) be listed (like you said) under the home settings where you can uncheck it, and check throttlelauncher to run. If it's not, then it'll be like SPB Mobile Shell where it adds itself to the startup folder, and that's easy to disable. So no, you shouldn't have to use a non MaxSense rom.
1st October 2010, 09:48 PM   |  #30  
Rataplan's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Flag New dyke
Thanks Meter: 609
 
1,665 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2008
More
What about winterface.
http://vitotechnology.com/vito-mobile-shell.html

Greetz,

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
alternaitves, home, sense, user interface, windows mobile
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes