[PRJ] WM 6.5.3 Professional on Samsung GT-C6625 // PUBLIC RELEASE!
Windows Mobile 6.5.3 Professional running on
Samsung GT-C6625 a.k.a Valencia (Non-Touchscreen)
Finally it's here, the public release of WM 6.5.3 Professional for the Samsung GT-C6625 a.k.a Valencia.
tj_style managed to get the ROM more stable by rewriting the Keyboard Drivers and by adding the Softkey Buttons
to the Hardware Buttons.
Be aware: This is still a Beta Version. Follow the right flashing tutorials and keep in mind:
This took him a lot of time! He's been busy for a couple of weeks only to fix the keyboard by rewriting
the Keyboard Drivers himself. So If you like this project, and if you want to keep this project alive:
(Right Top Option for changing Language to English)
Flashing Custom ROMs to your Device is Illegal, you'll lose any warranty and there is a possibility to "brick" your Device.
Keep that in mind! We are not responsible for this!
This device doesn't had a lot of development until a half a year ago. At the Kaskus Valencia Lounge they started to cook the first WM 6.5 ROMs for the Samsung Device and until now there are a couple of custom ROMs (thanks to the Kitchen of tj_style), Apps and Tweaks, not only for this device but also compatible with all Smartphone Devices. Some Apps are the first one ever for WM Smartphone Devices. This Lounge is very active and has new Apps and Tweaks every week.
Everyone thinks the Smartphone Development is dead, but this Lounge/Community is bringing WM Standard back to life!
About the Project:
The latest big news I wanna to talk about is the process of Porting WM 6.5.3 to the Samsung Valencia. It's done before, but that was WM 6.5 and it was for the HTC Tornado. That Chef broke his Device only a couple of weeks later so there isn't improvement and development anymore, that project is dead now. Now, the first beta ROM is released only for 2 persons (except from the Chef of course), that includes me and a other person of the Kaskus Community. We are testing it and working on it to make it better and more compatible with the Valencia Device.
Knowing Problem on beta 3:
- Camera not work can use CollCamera (photo and video work but no preview) > CoolCamera
- Power Button not work can use Power off and Reboot application on Utilities folder
- Typing problem on Connection setting Must use MyMobiler and type from PC > MyMobiler
- Close button work but ok not work must use fake cursor
- Problem with some application that use Internet Explorer Connection Setting - IE problem
After flashing and initdb process finish, drag cursor from top to bottom screen, and then install the following application:
Flashing Tutorial by Thekn
0. Your Device must have a Full Battery
1. Download the ROM
2. Connect the Data Cable to your PC/Laptop (XP recommend)
3. Turn off your Device
4. Plug your Data Cable into your Device
5. Open the file "PDAFLASH_ActiveSyncTotal (1016). Exe" from the Folder "Update" (the extracted Folder)
6. Click on the green Button (Start Downloading)
7. Turn on your Device by pressing and holding the Power and the Upper Volume Button to get into Bootloader Mode
8. The Flashing Process will start
9. After the Flashing Process the Device will restart, than leave it for a couple of minutes (it will install some things and it
If you get a message about that there aren't any Drivers installed:
- Download the DRIVERS.zip: Download
- Extract the DRIVERS.zip on your Desktop
- In the message about the Drivers choose:
No, not this time -> Install from a list or specific location (Advanced) -> Then it will auto search for the Drivers and auto install it!
will Auto Configure your SIM Operator Settings, then it will restart again.
10. After everything is completed: Please Hard Reset after Flashing!!! And repeat step 9
- sdkcertsnew2015.cab < on My Documents Folder
- KeymapFix.cab < on My Documents Folder
- Network_Wizard_2009.cab < on Remora Pro Folder
Download + Password:
Download + Mirrors: http://blog.sobir.in/software/valenc...1-0-beta3.html