- Stock or Gingerbread keyboard (red themed)
- Nexus S sound scheme
- Increased MMS limit (5mb)
- Gingerbread Notification icons
- Transparent Notification pull down
- Power Control in Notification Bar
- New Android Market
- Working voicemail notification
- 5MP Evo camera w/flash
- Auto APN
- Removed all stock Sprint apps
- DSP Manager
- Reboot/Hot reboot option
- Working G-sensor (Calibrate with phone facedown)
- Working light sensor
- Bluetooth, Wifi, Data
- Speaker is nice and loud
- Hastarin Kernel r8.6
- 1GB Data.img included
- Place the "Android" & “GScripts” folders on the root of your SD card
- Run "CLRCAD.exe" then "haret.exe"
- First boot will take up to 10 minutes
- Wait to unlock screen until it says to (with blinking arrows)
- You may get a FC during setup, just ignore it and follow the rest of these steps!
- After setup, let Google finish syncing before doing anything else
- Open GScript > press menu > Add script > Load file > compass.sh/dialing_fix.sh > Save > tap “compass/dialing_fix” Allow superuser permissions
- Restart phone!
- Enable wifi - it will error out. Try again and it will work.
- Open "Voicemail Notifier" and set your preferences. This must be done for notifications to work properly!
- 720p Video Recording
Huge thanks to
The folks at #htc-linux-chat
phiremod SkinnyEvo Final Edition
* Donations are appreciated and considered to be for past work, not future releases.
* Older versions of SkinnyEvo are available at my website.