6th October 2010, 09:09 AM   |  #1001  
Retired Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 272

2,222 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by Santa-Claus

Micha, thanks a lot.

Again learned something. Copy and copy back and than overwrite the file worked without any problem. Now everything looks again as it should

yes, files in ROM are a little bit tricky
Fine that it works now
6th October 2010, 09:59 AM   |  #1002  
Thanks Meter: 1

13 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickyjune

THANKs for the reply but you can only select analogue or digital clock

still cant find the weather demo

if u mean the one from menu bar, it's removed in this version
should use toggle switch
6th October 2010, 11:02 AM   |  #1003  
Thanks Meter: 0

108 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by sponge_worthy

I've gotten it to work just fine on an Energy ROM. Did you make sure you deleted the ManilaFull.xml file under the \Windows\ directory while Manila was disabled as a Today screen option? After I did this, the Today screen still wasn't there so I went to the settings tab to re-order the tabs and it was available there. I just needed to check the box next to it.

I also deleted the registry key HKLM|Software|HTC|Manila|Configuration. That held the order of the tabs.

Hi Sponge!
You are using a rather old EnergyROM according to your sig. I'm using the latest EnergyROM, which is the September 29 ROM, so maybe that's the cause. I posted this question in the Energy thread too.
Thanks!
Piet
6th October 2010, 11:12 AM   |  #1004  
Thanks Meter: 31

132 posts
Optimisation
1. Problem: Quick links page just dissapears randomly, or after a sense restart. Note: I had it set to 5x6 links and all were "full". Solution: Spread the links over 2 pages in a 4x4 matrix - they never dissapear now. Note: going b to a 6x5 matrix causes the same problem again and moving the icons back and forth takes to long so I am not going to try and reproduce this possible bug again.

2. When setting the home tab to for example 2 pages and 2 levels, I can still "see" all items and widgets on the presumabely deleted pages (by attempting to scroll one more page right when the eye-candy options are turned on you can drag that cancelled page half way in then it pops back out).
What I did was to "clean" all unused pages and levels from any items on them, and they were full of stuff because I experiemented a bit for fun. Maybe it is just in my mind, but everything is working faster now.
Cheers,
Alon Blum
6th October 2010, 11:21 AM   |  #1005  
Flag Greater London
Thanks Meter: 18

569 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by D_monie3

I went through the first post and I dont think any of those problems apply to me. Of course I know that it is a beta, and believe me, Cookie's Home Tab makes me love my HD2 that much more. But I am having an issue where the home tab locks up and doesn't let me scroll through the pages left or right. I can only scroll up and down. Any ideas how to fix this? Sorry if it has been answered, but there are 100 pages of threads and I couldnt find anything with "search".

That was/is a common issue, that somehow I dont have anymore. I think it is because I installed CHTS at some point.

You just have to restart sense if it happens.

Isnt it incredible how quickly the Cookie's thread grows?
6th October 2010, 12:03 PM   |  #1006  

31 posts
More
Hi everyone! Perhaps as a push quick links so that they line up with the rest of the widgets? The screenshot shows what I mean.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot21.jpg
Views:	623
Size:	40.3 KB
ID:	414174  
6th October 2010, 12:32 PM   |  #1007  
Flag Steinfurt

2 posts
More
Cool Language Pack
Hi,

whats about the german Language Pack for CHT 2.00?
Its really great, some bugs but i hope you will work the bugs out!
6th October 2010, 01:37 PM   |  #1008  
Thanks Meter: 2

219 posts
is there someone who have a solution for the battery?

i mean that this version if CHT makes my battery empty in few hours.

is there somone have the same problem?

a solution? a tweak?

Thanks a lot
6th October 2010, 02:14 PM   |  #1009  
Thanks Meter: 7

62 posts
CHT has been working better than ever on my device (Topaz): less ram used, faster... The problem is that I get an .net cf error sometimes when I unlock (basically just a message saying 'you've got a net cf error'). I tried to install netcf again, after which everything works again and I don't get any errors anymore, but I can't open my opera browser (10). When I reinstall opera I get the errors again while using CHT...
6th October 2010, 02:16 PM   |  #1010  
Flag hainan
Thanks Meter: 2

51 posts
More
Hello friends, I use the TOPAZ system 21892 Manila2.5.20191914.0, using the latest Co0kie's Home Tab v2.0.0 Beta, use HTC lock screen, Incoming call sometimes only have ring ,NO panel, how can I do? By the way, if you use hdmini or htc lock screen, there is no problem, help me, thank you

I'm sorry my English is not good

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
chte, chts
Previous Thread Next Thread