6th October 2010, 08:09 AM |#1001  
Retired Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 272

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Santa-Claus

Micha, thanks a lot.

Again learned something. Copy and copy back and than overwrite the file worked without any problem. Now everything looks again as it should

yes, files in ROM are a little bit tricky
Fine that it works now

6th October 2010, 08:59 AM |#1002  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickyjune

THANKs for the reply but you can only select analogue or digital clock

still cant find the weather demo

if u mean the one from menu bar, it's removed in this version
should use toggle switch
6th October 2010, 10:02 AM |#1003  
Thanks Meter: 16

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sponge_worthy

I've gotten it to work just fine on an Energy ROM. Did you make sure you deleted the ManilaFull.xml file under the \Windows\ directory while Manila was disabled as a Today screen option? After I did this, the Today screen still wasn't there so I went to the settings tab to re-order the tabs and it was available there. I just needed to check the box next to it.

I also deleted the registry key HKLM|Software|HTC|Manila|Configuration. That held the order of the tabs.

Hi Sponge!
You are using a rather old EnergyROM according to your sig. I'm using the latest EnergyROM, which is the September 29 ROM, so maybe that's the cause. I posted this question in the Energy thread too.
Thanks!
Piet
6th October 2010, 10:12 AM |#1004  
Thanks Meter: 31

More
Optimisation
1. Problem: Quick links page just dissapears randomly, or after a sense restart. Note: I had it set to 5x6 links and all were "full". Solution: Spread the links over 2 pages in a 4x4 matrix - they never dissapear now. Note: going b to a 6x5 matrix causes the same problem again and moving the icons back and forth takes to long so I am not going to try and reproduce this possible bug again.

2. When setting the home tab to for example 2 pages and 2 levels, I can still "see" all items and widgets on the presumabely deleted pages (by attempting to scroll one more page right when the eye-candy options are turned on you can drag that cancelled page half way in then it pops back out).
What I did was to "clean" all unused pages and levels from any items on them, and they were full of stuff because I experiemented a bit for fun. Maybe it is just in my mind, but everything is working faster now.
Cheers,
Alon Blum
6th October 2010, 10:21 AM |#1005  
Flag Greater London
Thanks Meter: 18

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by D_monie3

I went through the first post and I dont think any of those problems apply to me. Of course I know that it is a beta, and believe me, Cookie's Home Tab makes me love my HD2 that much more. But I am having an issue where the home tab locks up and doesn't let me scroll through the pages left or right. I can only scroll up and down. Any ideas how to fix this? Sorry if it has been answered, but there are 100 pages of threads and I couldnt find anything with "search".

That was/is a common issue, that somehow I dont have anymore. I think it is because I installed CHTS at some point.

You just have to restart sense if it happens.

Isnt it incredible how quickly the Cookie's thread grows?
6th October 2010, 11:03 AM |#1006  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hi everyone! Perhaps as a push quick links so that they line up with the rest of the widgets? The screenshot shows what I mean.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot21.jpg
Views:	623
Size:	40.3 KB
ID:	414174  
6th October 2010, 11:32 AM |#1007  
Flag Steinfurt
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Cool Language Pack
Hi,

whats about the german Language Pack for CHT 2.00?
Its really great, some bugs but i hope you will work the bugs out!
6th October 2010, 12:37 PM |#1008  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
is there someone who have a solution for the battery?

i mean that this version if CHT makes my battery empty in few hours.

is there somone have the same problem?

a solution? a tweak?

Thanks a lot
6th October 2010, 01:14 PM |#1009  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
CHT has been working better than ever on my device (Topaz): less ram used, faster... The problem is that I get an .net cf error sometimes when I unlock (basically just a message saying 'you've got a net cf error'). I tried to install netcf again, after which everything works again and I don't get any errors anymore, but I can't open my opera browser (10). When I reinstall opera I get the errors again while using CHT...
6th October 2010, 01:16 PM |#1010  
Flag hainan
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Hello friends, I use the TOPAZ system 21892 Manila2.5.20191914.0, using the latest Co0kie's Home Tab v2.0.0 Beta, use HTC lock screen, Incoming call sometimes only have ring ,NO panel, how can I do? By the way, if you use hdmini or htc lock screen, there is no problem, help me, thank you

I'm sorry my English is not good
6th October 2010, 01:21 PM |#1011  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
i DLed and installed the RSS widget but how can i get it to show on my main screen?

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
chte, chts

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)