I hate the original android alarm app, some things were missing and not good looking ether so I have started to develope my own =)
to snooze or dismiss a alarm you have to swype it up to go to the buttons and then press the button you want or why not shake the phone?
and many more nice stuff
If you have some ideas just give me a pm or write here!
if you want to help, download and send me your translation but write in the thread first so others wont translate even if someone else is doing it:
Donate if you think I deserve it
cred to coolof for the design assistance and final touch!!!!
SORRY for the swedish previews!
- Widget number 2! 1x1 with only the time and date
- Weather icon wiki
- Themed alarm on/off button
- Fixed a small bug in the list sorting that would have appeared in the future
- Widget! Please email me with ideas on good widget sizes, styles and what information it should show
- Weather alarms! Now you can see the the current temperature and condition if you use the weather alarm type. A list of conditions and a way to see the weather on the desk clock will come soon
- Choose if you want to snooze when pressing back key
- Fixed winter/summer time bug
- AM/PM when you edit/clone/add a alarm
- Fixed force closes in the alarm alert so now it should work for everyone!
- Snooze fix
- If you are in a call when the alarm goes off it doesnt ring because I dont want anybody to blame me if they get tinnitus But it will always show up on the screen. In my opinion this is the best solution but you can always email me if you have a better idea
- You can now choose that the alarm icon doesnt stop shaking when a alarm is active
- Added a notification style (Gingerbread) and retouched the old ones
- If you want you can set the alarms to auto activate after editing it
- Added a alternative alarm list row style so you can se more alarms on the screen at once
- AM/PM in alarm list
- I think that the custom kernel problem is fixed!! So now even the few that got late alarms should get it exact right time!
- I think I fixed the bug on some phones where the alarm rings at full volume the last milliseconds when you press snooze or close and have activated sound tone in
- huge size improvement!!
- If you want you can be forced to solve a math problem to dismiss a alarm
- A much improved color picker!
- Silent alarms
- You can now choose to have one button to rule them all! This will make it harder to push the wrong button, just push to snooze and hold to dismiss
- More images changed to work better on different screens and some small graphical changes
- You can now support me and remove the ad! Just buy ''Alioooop premium key'' in market. In the future when I develope more applications I will use the same key!
- Updated some graphics again
- Added Chinese (Taiwan) and Chinese (PRC) language
- You can now choose between snooze or cancel a alarm when you shake, please reactivate shake to snooze if you had it activated before due to rewriting the code with better preference names
- Updated some graphics for high and low resolution phones plus changed some, sorry for the big file size but due to more images than other alarm clocks and because I want it to look great on all resolutions it have to be this big! Some may need more work so email me if its still bad
- Changed ad API
- Fixed some force closes!
- Fixed a HTC Desire HD snooze bug!
- Because of so few donations I added a ad in the preferences menu, but dont worry, I haven't sold my soul and I wont add it anywhere else! It doesnt even appear every time. I hope you'll understand! I will add a alternative to this later so you can skip the ad!
- Added optional shake to snooze
- A confirm menu when you press the back button in add/edit/clone
- Added AM/PM to fullscreen clock
- Picker for choosing your own theme color
- Updated some graphics
- You can change the screen brightness in desk clock
- Added ability to hide the icon in status bar or notifications area
- Minor UI changes
- In preferences you can choose between snooze or close a alert when you press the volume key
- Choose if you want sunday to be shown as the first day of week in the alarm list
- notification fix!
- Small bugfix for market installations!
- Removed date on user requests!!
- Small bugfixes and changes!
- Soft vibration!
- Now you can access all androids alarm sounds
- Fixed so the toast that tells you how much time its left until the alarm rings always tell you the right time
- Small bugfixes and changes!
- Hopefully I fixed the snooze bug on some phones/roms ones for all!!
- choose between dark and light notification icon
- optimized images and some files a smaller apk size (not that big difference)
- I think I fixed a snoozeproblem that was in some roms
- some smaller bugfixes and hopefully fixes the problem where some customroms rings a few minutex late sometimes because the cpu dont handle the receivers the right way...
- Changed the way snooze works, the alert now stays active until you close it
- Bugfix, FC when fade in is on and the volme is set to 1 or 0
- Alarm title now scrolls horizontally when its to long
- Now adds the alarm icon in statusbar the app updates to so it dont disappear
- You can now choose that the desk clock opens auto when the phone is charging
- Many changes behind the scenes
- added more languages, fr, it, no, nl, da and pt! Thanks to all of the translators