Thanks: M-deejay, Dandiest, tytung, womo, Erkin Ay, cao thanh hai, chucky, MrbrOTP2, Ancola66, Vdakov, codecinqueror, robert Neri, chappy, Clauswl, dioxda2, Dungphp, Sklar, Badbullet, BerreZ, Mod noellenchris, akapaul26 and all you love my rom
- No titanium - CE OS multibuild - Base ROM: 3.14 - Based on WM 6.5.X (Lower Icons) - Opera 9.7.36032 - Activated 576 MB RAM - No Radio Included (use your own) Added in ROM
- CHT 2.0 Final- Android lock- WP7S taskbar- NET Framework 3.5- Enhanced ComManager- FlashLight Applications in ROM
- CSMI - EBL 2.0 Android - Pim BackUp - Flash Light- XdaShutDown - Synchro Time - PHM Registry - Whip2Snap - HTC Album - Audiobooster - Windows Media - Task Manager - Games: Bubble Breaker, Solitaire and Teeter - Calculator - Sim Manager - Camera - FM Radio - Internet sharing - Longpress endkey - Office Mobile - Opera Internet Browser - QuickGPS Features and Testings
- Office Mobile applications: Word Mobile, PowerPoint Mobile, SharePoint Workspace Mobile, OneNote Mobile and Excel Mobile with new Icons
- Flash Light is included. Helps control camera LED Flash.
- Owner Information is added in Personal List of shortcuts.
- GPS was tried using Garmin XT and iGO 8, both worked perfectly with fast signal detection (10 sec.)
- Bluetooth Version 1.9.3 Build 1000 worked smoothly sending and receiving.
- Phone Canvas: No slide cover.
- Messages Tab: Updated HTC Messages Version 1.8 (Build Build 2018.3727) with “Secure Box”. Threaded Layout of HTC messaging is the
Android SD Boot 1. Extract the Android folder (with all files in in) to root of your SD Card. THIS IS IMPORTANT.
2. If you already have an Android folder on your SD Card DELETE IT OR RENAME IT, because this version MAY BE INCOMPATIBILE with older releases !!!
3. After you have done all steps go into Android folder and tap CLRCAD (for working sound), and after that just tap HaRET.
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?