FORUMS

XDA Recap: This Week In Android (May 17 – 23)

Another week, another recap. The Sunday tradition marches on this week with a fresh … more

Huawei To Sell Honor Smartphones Via Indian Retail Outlets

World’s fourth largest smartphone maker Huawei plans to now sell its … more

Sunday Debate: Are Smaller Bezels Better or Worth It?

Bezels have been getting smaller and smaller as the years go by, and while devices … more

LG G4 First Impressions and Unboxing – XDA TV

The latest in LG’s signature line of “G phones” has been released. … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

The Rom Bible

16th May 2010, 01:01 AM |#11  
DonDizzurp's Avatar
Senior Member
The Internet
Thanks Meter: 417
 
More
best idea ever
 
 
16th May 2010, 03:25 AM |#12  
kbeezie's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Grand Rapids, Mi
Thanks Meter: 378
 
Donate to Me
More
Cyanogenmod 5.0.7 Test-5 http://forum.cyanogenmod.com/index.p...est5-05132010/

works on LE/Fender without any "porting" needed.
16th May 2010, 03:32 AM |#13  
Royalknight6190's Avatar
OP Retired Forum Mod / Recognized Developer
Flag Chandler
Thanks Meter: 1,095
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kbeezie

Cyanogenmod 5.0.7 Test-5 http://forum.cyanogenmod.com/index.p...est5-05132010/

works on LE/Fender without any "porting" needed.

Thanks got it added.
16th May 2010, 06:21 AM |#14  
capychimp's Avatar
Retired Recognized Developer
Flag At home
Thanks Meter: 7,497
 
Donate to Me
More
love this thread, so much easier
16th May 2010, 07:19 AM |#15  
Royalknight6190's Avatar
OP Retired Forum Mod / Recognized Developer
Flag Chandler
Thanks Meter: 1,095
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by capychimp

love this thread, so much easier



You are welcome. I think now the Bible is complete. Just time to keep it updated.
16th May 2010, 07:20 AM |#16  
capychimp's Avatar
Retired Recognized Developer
Flag At home
Thanks Meter: 7,497
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Royalknight6190

You are welcome. I think now the Bible is complete. Just time to keep it updated.

hehe that could be a fulltime job almost
16th May 2010, 07:27 AM |#17  
Royalknight6190's Avatar
OP Retired Forum Mod / Recognized Developer
Flag Chandler
Thanks Meter: 1,095
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by capychimp

hehe that could be a fulltime job almost

Trust me it almost is. Just ask my wife. she gets a little annoyed with how much time I spend on here. Cause now I am updating G1 and MT3G. This is going to be fun though.

Keep Deving and I will keep the Bible Rolling.
16th May 2010, 07:29 AM |#18  
capychimp's Avatar
Retired Recognized Developer
Flag At home
Thanks Meter: 7,497
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Royalknight6190

Trust me it almost is. Just ask my wife. she gets a little annoyed with how much time I spend on here. Cause now I am updating G1 and MT3G. This is going to be fun though.

Keep Deving and I will keep the Bible Rolling.

same with my wife lol
16th May 2010, 07:33 AM |#19  
Royalknight6190's Avatar
OP Retired Forum Mod / Recognized Developer
Flag Chandler
Thanks Meter: 1,095
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by capychimp

same with my wife lol

ha thats funny at least I am not the only one. Only thing the Rom Bible on here needs now is to be Sticked. I sent the request so hopefully.
16th May 2010, 07:34 AM |#20  
capychimp's Avatar
Retired Recognized Developer
Flag At home
Thanks Meter: 7,497
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Royalknight6190

ha thats funny at least I am not the only one. Only thing the Rom Bible on here needs now is to be Sticked. I sent the request so hopefully.

yeah but man we have alot of stickys here compared to the other forums
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
magic 32a
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes