Originally Posted by DarkAgent
Can you please tell me how to Odin this? I downloaded the file but don't know how =(
If you downloaded the link from here for odin, put it into odin 1.3 on top of a stock vibrant image (Probably want to flash the JFD image if you dont already have it there)
Open Odin 1.3
Use the PDA option and put in T959UVJI5(FUS).tar
Select PIT and put in the PIT file for the Stock JFD image
Be in download mode, DONT have any lag fixes installed, Flash
imho, heres what I did, and mine runs perfect.
1) Disable Voodoo with disable_voodoo.zip from Clockwork
3) adb shell, su, mount to verify EXT2 partition
4) Download Mode, Flashed JFD via Odin 1.3
6) Download Mode, Flashed JI5 via Odin 1.3
8) Success, no force closes, perfect GPS, high and stable modem speeds
the known issue, imo, is that Kies is backwards and a failure. Its overwriting good data over a hundred combinations of lag fixes, upgrades, custom libs and modifications.
Odin to Stock, Odin to JI5, Profit. (Im going back to Bionix 1.4 in a few, but for reference, if it doesnt work your phone hates you, or youre doing it wrong.)