Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,529 Members 40,254 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Beware of Fraud Merchant: http://www.concordetradingmall.com/

Tip us?

kjliew
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 10
Post Beware of Fraud Merchant: http://www.concordetradingmall.com/

I was trying to buy the HTC Touch Pro T7274. I have my credit card processed by Yahoo! e-Commerce which was used by them on 8/19/2010. Later, the seller (waleedfaruq01 at yahoo dot com) contacted me that they have problem processing orders from credit cards, and would like me to send money order instead through Western Union. I rejected to proceed.

Today, tons of fraud charges showed up on my credit card. The bank called me up and I had to temporary block all transactions on the card while waiting for a new replacement.

I use Google to search for suspicious online merchant whenever they are not eBay or Amazon. Hopefully, this will show up to prevent others from falling in the same trap. Shame on Yahoo! e-Commerce. If anyone knows how to report this to Yahoo! e-Commerce, please tell me how to do that.

Please spread the words and beware. Thanks.

Regards,
KJ Liew

madnish30
Old
Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 173
Thanks for sharing.
| Happy To Help | XDA Rules | Forum Moderators List | Follow Me |
"Though I fly through the Valley of Death. I shall fear no evil. For I am at 80,000 feet and climbing."

djwideb
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjliew View Post
I was trying to buy the HTC Touch Pro T7274. I have my credit card processed by Yahoo! e-Commerce which was used by them on 8/19/2010. Later, the seller (waleedfaruq01 at yahoo dot com) contacted me that they have problem processing orders from credit cards, and would like me to send money order instead through Western Union. I rejected to proceed.

Today, tons of fraud charges showed up on my credit card. The bank called me up and I had to temporary block all transactions on the card while waiting for a new replacement.

I use Google to search for suspicious online merchant whenever they are not eBay or Amazon. Hopefully, this will show up to prevent others from falling in the same trap. Shame on Yahoo! e-Commerce. If anyone knows how to report this to Yahoo! e-Commerce, please tell me how to do that.

Please spread the words and beware. Thanks.

Regards,
KJ Liew
Finally, how endid your order ?
Thanks