Beware of Fraud Merchant: http://www.concordetradingmall.com/

2nd October 2010, 08:12 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 10

83 posts
More
I was trying to buy the HTC Touch Pro T7274. I have my credit card processed by Yahoo! e-Commerce which was used by them on 8/19/2010. Later, the seller (waleedfaruq01 at yahoo dot com) contacted me that they have problem processing orders from credit cards, and would like me to send money order instead through Western Union. I rejected to proceed.

Today, tons of fraud charges showed up on my credit card. The bank called me up and I had to temporary block all transactions on the card while waiting for a new replacement.

I use Google to search for suspicious online merchant whenever they are not eBay or Amazon. Hopefully, this will show up to prevent others from falling in the same trap. Shame on Yahoo! e-Commerce. If anyone knows how to report this to Yahoo! e-Commerce, please tell me how to do that.

Please spread the words and beware. Thanks.

Regards,
KJ Liew
3rd October 2010, 07:22 AM   |  #2  
Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Moderator
Flag New Delhi-India.
Thanks Meter: 173

3,000 posts
More
Thanks for sharing.
13th November 2010, 01:42 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Smile
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjliew

I was trying to buy the HTC Touch Pro T7274. I have my credit card processed by Yahoo! e-Commerce which was used by them on 8/19/2010. Later, the seller (waleedfaruq01 at yahoo dot com) contacted me that they have problem processing orders from credit cards, and would like me to send money order instead through Western Union. I rejected to proceed.

Today, tons of fraud charges showed up on my credit card. The bank called me up and I had to temporary block all transactions on the card while waiting for a new replacement.

I use Google to search for suspicious online merchant whenever they are not eBay or Amazon. Hopefully, this will show up to prevent others from falling in the same trap. Shame on Yahoo! e-Commerce. If anyone knows how to report this to Yahoo! e-Commerce, please tell me how to do that.

Please spread the words and beware. Thanks.

Regards,
KJ Liew

Finally, how endid your order ?
Thanks
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread

Top Threads in General by ThreadRank