All Credits of creation to this ROM goes to HTCCLAY
- Sprint-free! Removed all stock Sprint apps
- Removed other bloatware
- Changed boot animation
- Working G-sensor (do not calibrate!)
- Working light sensor
- Bluetooth, Wifi, Data
- Speaker is nice and loud
- 3MP Evo camera and 5MP Nexus camera included
- As per the developers request, SetCPU IS NOT included in this ROM. To get speeds similar to the included screenshot, please download the latest version of SetCPU
- Hastarin Kernel 4.1 or R7
- 1GB Data.img included
Check the changelog below for updates!
- Place "Android" folder on the root of your SD card
- With keypad lights on, run "CLRCAD.exe" then "haret.exe"
- First boot will take up to 15 minutes
- Wait to unlock screen until it says to (with blinking arrows)
- After setup, let Google finish syncing before doing anything else
- Wifi may need read "error" after turning on. Try again and it will work.
- Enter APN information manually to get Data working properly.
To get data working:
1. Go to Settings > Wireless & Networks > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names
2. Press the menu button and choose "New APN"
3. Enter your provider-specific information (Google is your friend
4. Press menu and select "Save"
5. Press the radius button next to your new APN and you're good to go!
What doesn't work:
- Camera Flash is still premature
- 011 dialing issue for non-US users (temporary solution found in this thread)
- G-sensor doesn't respond well to being calibrated. Some have said that calibrating the phone facedown works, but this needs to be confirmed.
The XDA Portal is a place where we like to talkabout things that are interesting, fun, and sometimes … more
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?