All Credits of creation to this ROM goes to HTCCLAY
- Sprint-free! Removed all stock Sprint apps
- Removed other bloatware
- Changed boot animation
- Working G-sensor (do not calibrate!)
- Working light sensor
- Bluetooth, Wifi, Data
- Speaker is nice and loud
- 3MP Evo camera and 5MP Nexus camera included
- As per the developers request, SetCPU IS NOT included in this ROM. To get speeds similar to the included screenshot, please download the latest version of SetCPU
- Hastarin Kernel 4.1 or R7
- 1GB Data.img included
Check the changelog below for updates!
- Place "Android" folder on the root of your SD card
- With keypad lights on, run "CLRCAD.exe" then "haret.exe"
- First boot will take up to 15 minutes
- Wait to unlock screen until it says to (with blinking arrows)
- After setup, let Google finish syncing before doing anything else
- Wifi may need read "error" after turning on. Try again and it will work.
- Enter APN information manually to get Data working properly.
To get data working:
1. Go to Settings > Wireless & Networks > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names
2. Press the menu button and choose "New APN"
3. Enter your provider-specific information (Google is your friend
4. Press menu and select "Save"
5. Press the radius button next to your new APN and you're good to go!
What doesn't work:
- Camera Flash is still premature
- 011 dialing issue for non-US users (temporary solution found in this thread)
- G-sensor doesn't respond well to being calibrated. Some have said that calibrating the phone facedown works, but this needs to be confirmed.
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?