I have also included a download for the Wallpapers. As always I'm not responsible for anything as you flash at your own risk. If your phone becomes self aware and starts looking for energon then please don't blame me.
I want to give thanks to everybody from the Cyanogenmod crew for their awesome Rom. Big thanks to tjohnsonjr for the Evo Nonsense Rom. Thanks to Magnus Ragnarok for all his help and some of his style.
(Disabled Rom link due to known issues. Rom is said to have wifi and facebook sync broken and some complained about busy box errors, switched to theme instead for stabilty).
Be careful that you set your google apps not to update automatically or you might overwrite your current themed apps!
2) [Theme] Hero-X Theme V2 (Added themed Mms.apk and new facebook.apk)-Flash over CM6 stable.
3) [Theme] Hero-X 2.2.1 Nightly Theme-This is based on the newest nightly 2010-10-19
4) [XML] Hero X-xml (For theme colors I use)
Edit: No need to flash gapps. gapps are installed.
5) Hero X data/apps that were in the Rom
Verizon Nfl app
As of now, the number being used is no longer valid. Download the version of the NFL-Unlocker that pertains to your computer below and unzip, and read the directions to change the number associated with the NFL app. You must get a valid Verizon number to use this whether it be from a display phone at a Verizon store:
custom Tikl ptt
set install location
and a few others
* Droid X boot animation is fully functional (sorry, no sound). If anyone knows how to get boot animation audio to work, let me know.
*Added pull down status bar from "Nonsense
*Added Font from the Finisher Rom.
6) Default Droid X wallpaper
7) Collection of Droid wallpapers.
8) Other Droid X LWP-lwp's do work on Cm6, but a select few, don't know if these do or not.
9) *Red themed Mms (Messaging app-icon is red.)
Edit: No need to wipe, but please do a nandroid backup before anything.
Two other cool wallpapers: Post 111
10) Video of the Hero X in action: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9udUkb94t_A