credit goes to mohicanrat
If your Optimus still using a Donut Version please read this article,
before upgrade your phone, please check phone and computer connection.
(Windows XP Recommended)
Install Driver First from LG official
Step 0 Download LG Driver Software
Download Here :
Download here :
Download Here :
1. Android 2.1 Baltic Black V20B
download here :
Important On the phone: Settings => Applications =>Development(its the last option)=>USB debugging(the first option).
A pop up will appear saying this option is for developers.. press ok
this setting will allow content to be copied in ROM, meaning that you can install android 2.1 to phone
-Extract KDZ_FW_UPD and open the folder.
-Find Windows Enabler.exe and open
-see in the systray and clickicon Windows Enabler until Icon change to ON.
-In the KDZ Form, Click 1st Drop Down menu, and select "3GQCT"
-Click Browse File Button, and select file "out.kdz"
-And click "??????????????????" button
*Please wait a moment until your phone is restart. After startup the phone, you must close a KDZ_FW_UPD.exe.
*Your phone is update finish when you see "Log finished" in history panel.
* After upgrade you must plug out your phone from computer and reboot your phone.
* When phone is off, you must press Volume Up + search Button + Power button, hold until show "fastboot mode" in your phone.
* After your phone in Fastboot mode, please plug in your handphone to PC. (please verify Android SDK already install)
* Please extract a fastboot file in SDK/Tools folder.
* In SDK folder,please check a Fastboot.exe
if you found you must open CMD and type like this : "fastboot.exe flash system system.img"
* Wait a moment
* if finish, please type a "fastboot reboot"
* when your phone already back from reboot, please check superuser.apk in your phone.