Well if this for real and it kind of looks like it, it makes sense to keep Samsung apps not compeating with a possible tmoble app store, it protects Tmobile's bandwidth with no Kies tethering and it would be possibly a better way to roll out Froyo in the future than an OTA.
Not mention the piece of bull turd Kies is as software. And the seemingly many peaple with OTA problems and those who just can't wait for an OTA.
Did Samsung and Tmobile do somthing good? Not sure.
Follow all instructions and read threads!... and read threads! This list is from me reading threads, I am not a Mod, I am nobody. THIS NOT A COMPLETE LIST just some known issues:
1. It seems you need stock JFD firmware to update, some flashed mods seem to be no problem, but they will be lost. You can get them back but use JI6 version mods.
2. uninstall all lag fixes. NO UPDATES WORK WITH LAG FIXES!
3. You will likely loose root but can get it back.
4. Some have had to use Usb debugging mode or Kies mode to have phone recognized by Kies mini.
5. uninstall all previous Kies software. Before installing Kies Mini.
6. Some report if you use it, to switch from Launcher Pro to stock launcher for Kies to work properly.
7. And allways back up your stuff prior to doing anything like this.
Again, this is not a compleat list... just trying to answer the same questions over and over again.... SHEESH
Sent from my SGH-T959 using XDA App
~ a random gallery of my photographic work ~
.....- for Andriod and stuffs, you can follow me here
.....- for my commercial photography follow me here