Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,914 Members 45,012 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Unlock Nokia 6300

Tip us?
 
ebuzz
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 11
Join Date: Mar 2009
Default [Q] Unlock Nokia 6300

I found this Nokia 6300 that's locked with some Vodaphone super locking system. I can't seem to find anyplace to get it unlocked. I want to use whatever SIM card I want. Does anyone have any suggestions?
 
M_T_M
Old
#2  
M_T_M's Avatar
Seņor Moderator - uoy llort ot tnaem si eltit sihT
Thanks Meter 5242
Posts: 17,382
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebuzz View Post
I found this Nokia 6300 that's locked with some Vodaphone super locking system. I can't seem to find anyplace to get it unlocked. I want to use whatever SIM card I want. Does anyone have any suggestions?
Maybe this will help...
 
ebuzz
Old
(Last edited by ebuzz; 15th October 2010 at 07:51 PM.)
#3  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 11
Join Date: Mar 2009
Thanks! but I still need all those cables and connectors show there. What are they?
 
M_T_M
Old
#4  
M_T_M's Avatar
Seņor Moderator - uoy llort ot tnaem si eltit sihT
Thanks Meter 5242
Posts: 17,382
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebuzz View Post
Thanks! but I still need all those cables and connectors show there. What are they?
Now....that's a different story now
You might want to Google away for something like that mate
 
ebuzz
Old
#5  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 11
Join Date: Mar 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by M_T_M View Post
Now....that's a different story now
You might want to Google away for something like that mate
I guess, but that will cost me more than a new phone. I was hoping to find some free unlocker like I did with my Touch Pro just connect to PC via USB and then hit unlock.
 
M_T_M
Old
#6  
M_T_M's Avatar
Seņor Moderator - uoy llort ot tnaem si eltit sihT
Thanks Meter 5242
Posts: 17,382
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebuzz View Post
I guess, but that will cost me more than a new phone. I was hoping to find some free unlocker like I did with my Touch Pro just connect to PC via USB and then hit unlock.
we all want that mate but you are comparing apples to oranges...Nokia is completly diffetent that htc in so many ways. Good luck with your search
 
prdaep
Old
#7  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 13
Join Date: Dec 2011
hi codes are the best solution to unlock your nokia 6300 mobile
from the particular network .you can get the codes from this site classicunlocking
here they ask the imei number of
the mobile finally they will send you the codes to unlock your mobile.

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


XDA PORTAL POSTS

Blast Those Flags with Knock the Flags

Lately, we have seen a rather drastic shift in the world of mobile device gaming. The infamous Angry … more

Hide Numbers on Your SMS and Call Logs with Reflection

How many times have you given your device to someone else in order to show them a … more

Implement Split View in Your LG G2 KitKat Rom with Automated Installer

Some of you may have remembered a story on the Portal a few weeks back … more

Cast Your Device Screen the Way it Was Meant to be with Second Screen

Not too long ago here on the XDA Portal, we covered how Google had made … more