[Q] Boot Animation. update.zip

Tip us?

symanuk
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Cool [Q] Boot Animation. update.zip

Hi
Can anyone tell me how to make an update.zip file to change vodafones boot animation?
I would like to have the stock animation or a custum animation.

waz000000
Old
(Last edited by waz000000; 15th October 2010 at 09:48 PM.) Reason: remembered what file type they where
Thanks Meter 59

DONATE TO ME
don't think this has been done yet as the images used on Samsung bootup are something like QMG images but there isn't a converter readily available yet

Pegart
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Wait, what? It's impossible even if we want to remove/change the boot? How come there are some threads explaining to change the boot sequence? And, I have a bunch of PNG Vodafone images on my phone.

PS: Why isn't there any response in all of the threads regarding changing/removing the boot sequence ? Newbie here.

webstar1
Old
Thanks Meter 1182

DONATE TO ME
Hi Pegart, i have no knowledge of custom boot animations but here is what i know.
Samsung Galaxy i9000 is very different from other android phones in the way the system is. The boot animation pngs you see are the shutdown ones and you could change it. With SGS tools (available free in market) you can change boot sounds. The startup is in qmg in which there is no way to change yet. over in the vibrant forums they are working on it and i think they have done it and you should ask in the vibrant forums how they done it which might help you

Hope this information helped you

Pegart
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Great, thanks for the answer. Much appreciated. Will check the Vibrant subforum.
Tags
boot animation, update.zip, vodafone