What to do......

Tip us?

fubofo
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
Question What to do......

I'm in a bit of a pickle......

A while back I placed an order on mobiles.co.uk for the Desire HD (500mb, 600mins, unlimited txt @ 32.50pm / 24mth).

After not hearing back from mobiles.co.uk for a while and finally seeing the Desire HD pre-order on Vodafone Online Shop I placed an order (750mb, 900mins, unlimited txt @ 35pm / 24mth).

Now here's the dilemna, I got accepted for both but:
- I just recieved an email from mobiles.co.uk saying the device has been moved to warehouse and will be delivered next working day
- Vodafone have confirmed delivery will not be until 22nd October

.....so do I cancel the mobiles.co.uk order (within 7 days unopened) and wait another week or so, or do I just take the first delivery of the handset and cancel the vodafone?

(or is there anyway I can change the account / payment details to someone else and give the mobiles.co.uk handset to someone ?)
Desire HD

(CM7 Nightly + hboot + LordModUE 8.5@1.152Ghz)
Kernels & DaemonSets , HBoot , ENG S-Off , CWM

HTC Artemis > HTC Polaris > HTC Nike > HTC Desire HD

Nameless_87
Old
Thanks Meter 0
i think it all depends on how much minutes and mb you need on your mobile... it's just a weeks difference...

so will you be using the extra 2.50 per month?

If yes, than go with Voda, if no, you might as well get the phone earlier...

fubofo
Old
(Last edited by fubofo; 16th October 2010 at 10:29 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
Well I most likely will be using a lot of the data usage, not so much call minutes. Plus it is 5pm for the extra 250mb internet add-on.

I'm possibly thinking I might go for the Vodafone option as I always have the option of just walking into the high street store for any problems, whereas mobiles.co.uk is all online and I don't know that mcuh about them yet.

Edit: I just realised that the mobiles.co.uk deal may have come with a free PS3, though I will have to confirm this (website is down at the minute) - this might sway the deal...lol
Desire HD

(CM7 Nightly + hboot + LordModUE 8.5@1.152Ghz)
Kernels & DaemonSets , HBoot , ENG S-Off , CWM

HTC Artemis > HTC Polaris > HTC Nike > HTC Desire HD