FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

What to do......

421 posts
Thanks Meter: 8

By fubofo, Senior Member on 16th October 2010, 08:30 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
I'm in a bit of a pickle......

A while back I placed an order on mobiles.co.uk for the Desire HD (500mb, 600mins, unlimited txt @ £32.50pm / 24mth).

After not hearing back from mobiles.co.uk for a while and finally seeing the Desire HD pre-order on Vodafone Online Shop I placed an order (750mb, 900mins, unlimited txt @ £35pm / 24mth).

Now here's the dilemna, I got accepted for both but:
- I just recieved an email from mobiles.co.uk saying the device has been moved to warehouse and will be delivered next working day
- Vodafone have confirmed delivery will not be until 22nd October

.....so do I cancel the mobiles.co.uk order (within 7 days unopened) and wait another week or so, or do I just take the first delivery of the handset and cancel the vodafone?

(or is there anyway I can change the account / payment details to someone else and give the mobiles.co.uk handset to someone ?)

16th October 2010, 08:43 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
i think it all depends on how much minutes and mb you need on your mobile... it's just a weeks difference...

so will you be using the extra £2.50 per month?

If yes, than go with Voda, if no, you might as well get the phone earlier...
16th October 2010, 08:46 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Belfast
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Well I most likely will be using a lot of the data usage, not so much call minutes. Plus it is £5pm for the extra 250mb internet add-on.

I'm possibly thinking I might go for the Vodafone option as I always have the option of just walking into the high street store for any problems, whereas mobiles.co.uk is all online and I don't know that mcuh about them yet.

Edit: I just realised that the mobiles.co.uk deal may have come with a free PS3, though I will have to confirm this (website is down at the minute) - this might sway the deal...lol
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)