Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,808,398 Members 39,732 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Hard SPL reward?

Tip us?

4s8kalz
Old
(Last edited by Electroz; 16th October 2010 at 12:32 AM.) Reason: Cleaned up post at 4s8kalz's request.
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Exclamation Looking for HARD SPL ... Please come on developers!

Please, come on developers! Cmonex, Olipro, Itje and all the others... Our phones are in your hands.

Xperia X2 is potentially a great phone! Please make it happen!

Fingers crossed...

robuash
Old
(Last edited by robuash; 21st December 2010 at 10:19 PM.)
Thanks Meter 7
Default [Q] Hard SPL reward?

Hi everyone, this issue has been posted in other forums, if we are enough, we could buy Hard-SPL. If all the users make a donation of 5 or 10 we could reach an amount pretty enough for some developer. This idea come from other forum, with few users, where an amount of 100 has been reached by now, if we add to this quantity our aportations we could finally have Hard Spl, so if you are interested, you can answer this post and say the donation you could make.

Greetins to everyone.

Users supporting Hard SPL:

robuash 10 USD
sebox 10 USD
amdx2 10 USD
lo 10 USD
eugene38 10 USD
shaker1980 40 USD
Dark Victor 10 USD
VitFom 10 USD
bazsikar 10 USD
NexXT 10 USD
xwing_5 10 USD
jon55 10 USD
Pol_pv 30 USD
ig19 10 USD
sinver44 10 USD
Genky 10 USD
Gorson 10 USD
mrqro 15 USD
basharca 20 USD
Ax31 10 USD
Yesternova 10 USD
loddogg 20 USD
dolle82 10 USD
jo3l 20 USD
navirius 10 USD
Legal2k 15 USD
dj sweety 10 USD
koitz 10 USD
RRF9 15 USD
KSTu 15 USD

Total 400 USD
The Following User Says Thank You to robuash For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

maherladsak
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Just my opinion......
my x2 is rock solid. Flashing ROMS will only waste so much of your time and frequently, you ended up frustrated because of countless bugs. I am so happy wiht the x2 running mr2, with 100% free from SE customization. no slideviews, panels, etc. I am rather enjoying tweaking titanium, startmenu and the lockscreen.

sebox
Old
Thanks Meter 0
+1
$?
$$?
$$$?
?????

sebox
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I have R1AD007 downgraded X2, and a have rock solid Skype voice calls from now. But, a'm lost FM Radio with this downgrade. It's so big loss for me...

I want to pay money for an opportunity to combine Skype and FM Radio in the one custom firmware.

Hard SPL is the one way to make this possible!

robuash Who will keep our money?

amdx2
Old
Thanks Meter 0
ok i'm in with the donations..

ramuza
Old
Thanks Meter 1
I think i saw a FM radio app from xda forum somewhere, search for radio in the general wm forum, you might be able to find the app that works in MR1 with skype

robuash
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by sebox View Post

robuash Who will keep our money?

That's something i haven't thinked yet, maybe the best option is transfering our money directly to a paypal account owned by the developer, once he has probed that Hard SPL is finished.

About FM radio, as it has been said in the upper post, there's a standalone app developed by an user of these forums which works quite well.

Greetings.

ViktorA
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I'm searching HARD SPL for X2 too...

sebox
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I discuss FM Radio problem directly whith trashkalmar (X2FM author) and we didn't find any solution for R1AD007 FW, where i2c driver haven't impement "power on" command for fmradio chip.
I can't upgrade to MR1 (R1BA023) for technical reason (no such possibility for me)
And by the and, I know that the Skype didn't have voice calls with MR1. Did you have another info?

Otherwords:
- R1AD007 has VoIP calls, but no FM compatibility
- R1BA023 (MR1) have FM compatibility, but haven't VoIP (locked port от this FW)

robuash, transfering our money directly to a paypal account owned by the developer, it's a best way, but where is warranty that the all members of this "convention" do this transfer honestly, in unlock case?

Anyway, may be you will start collect our sign's in the headpost of this topic?
For example:

1. robuash
2. sebox
3. amdx2

And update it periodicaly.
When we collect enough numbers of signatures, we whill going to discuss amount of personsl payment.
And we whill discuss a guarantee of payments.
Do you have another opinion?

I have poss discuss this subject on the two russian X2 forums, where may be we can collect ~10-20 usersigns.