FORUMS

XDA Recap: This Week In Android (Apr 26 – May 2)

Here in the digital XDA newsroom, we spend our days pouring over an average of … more

Sunday Debate: Great Camera Hardware, or Software?

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on phone cameras. Come with your opinions and feel … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (Apr 25 – May 1)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Lollipop Xposed Framework Alpha 4 Released

Good news to all Xposed Framework fans. XDA Senior Recognized … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Desire HD User manual

17th October 2010, 07:37 PM |#1  
JPW's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Hi Just came across the Desire HD user manuel if anyone is interested?

see attachment


I get mine tomo delivered from Mobiles.co.uk so will be reading tonite..
regards

Jon
Attached Files
File Type: zip DHD_manual.zip - [Click for QR Code] (1.90 MB, 332 views)
 
 
17th October 2010, 07:42 PM |#2  
Senior Member
Flag Lisboa
Thanks Meter: 67
 
More
clock released that in our forums we are the source so we know about it. You should use search before posting
17th October 2010, 07:47 PM |#3  
Senior Member
Flag Muharraq
Thanks Meter: 20
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeviathanPT

clock released that in our forums we are the source so we know about it. You should use search before posting

although you are 100% right i think what he did is fine, because it can be access in it's own thread
17th October 2010, 08:09 PM |#4  
JPW's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoEnd

although you are 100% right i think what he did is fine, because it can be access in it's own thread

THANKS - Reason I posted is because search is pants and often doesnt work - I couldnt find the manuel anywhere. Hope my post helps someone.

jon
17th October 2010, 08:18 PM |#5  
vovanopulo's Avatar
Member
Flag Stamford, Connecticut
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
just wondering - who is that mischievous 'Manuel' you guys talk about? :D
18th October 2010, 12:15 AM |#6  
Senior Member
Flag Muharraq
Thanks Meter: 20
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vovanopulo

just wondering - who is that mischievous 'Manuel' you guys talk about? :D

hehehe he means the Manual
18th October 2010, 12:49 AM |#7  
Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Yes he does, but also suggests why his search didn't find anything.
19th October 2010, 12:12 AM |#8  
fubofo's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Belfast
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JPW

THANKS - Reason I posted is because search is pants and often doesnt work - I couldnt find the manuel anywhere. Hope my post helps someone.

jon

LOLZ, obviously you found it somewhere
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes